+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

FORT Newbie

help with the chain

i can't seem to find the chain, can anyone help?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dark knight View Post
    i can't seem to find the chain, can anyone help?
    It confused me too when they said to find the chain. There is a lever on the floor and if the lever is not to the right press the space bar. that will move the lever right, then you will here the sound of the door open. Click the chain on the lever then go find the door.

Where do you find the chain and the book? I have made it to the maze but when I get to the gate I don't know how to open it. Can someone please help? Also where is the oil field - is it after the maze?

I feel really silly. I figured out how to read post #135.

I made it through. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by rosie0928; 08-02-2006 at 02:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

Light the Candles in 4 Clicks-Here's how:

This is my first post. Thanks for already helping me with some of the other challenges. Here is the candle setup:

1 5 9 13
    2 6 10 14
    3 7 11 15
    4 8 12 16

All you need to do is click on candle numbers: 2, 8, 9 and 15. They will all be flamed on, so to speak. Hope this post helps someone.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    This week's challenge is in my opinion the hardest one so far. Good luck!

Part 1: graveyard and church

Click to see Spoiler:
    There is a key sitting on the bottom right side of Washington Irving's tombstone, take it.

Return to the church, open pack to use key then enter.

Click on the right side underneath the window to get a box of matches.

Light all the candles (keep trying )

Go into Rockfeller's crypt.

Part 2: inside the maze

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's a little hard to explain the exact location...you need to get to roughly bottom right of the maze to find a level with a chain. Click on the level (this opens a gate elsewhere in the maze) then take the chain.

Make your way towards the top of the maze, you will eventually come across a big gap, run (you have to start running one screen to the right of the gap) then jump to make it across the other side.

Get to the bottom of the maze and go through an archway with a gate to get a book with coordinates (42N 80W).

Return to the globe and travel to Oil Creek.

Part 3: final destination

Click to see Spoiler:
    Open pack and click on chain so the truck will pull the trailer. Go through the door, open drawer to get puzzle piece.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    As he runs toward the gap, press the up arrow when he gets to the edge (don't let go of the shift or left arrow). Timing is everything. Or find a 12 year old game addict to do it for you. That's what I did

Have you found the book yet? Kay118's post #135 has solutions in spoiler format. I think you'll find the answer there - she explains it better than I could.
    I cant read her solutions they are all (whited out) I'm a new member so maybe I'm doing something wrong. How can I read her message? Still stuck at the gate. Blessings-Gamefan
    Nevermind... I got it. Sometimes it's just too simple.
    Last edited by gamefan; 08-02-2006 at 03:29 PM.

FORT Newbie

Reflection in Globe

has anyone else notice the reflection in the globe? can you make it out, and if so do you think it might be a clue to the final location?

Challenge 7

Quote Originally Posted by gamefan View Post
    I cant read her solutions they are all (whited out) I'm a new member so maybe I'm doing something wrong. How can I read her message? Still stuck at the gate. Blessings-Gamefan
    I'm reposting without the spoiler tags and added the candles solution.

Part 1: graveyard and church

There is a key sitting on the bottom right side of Washington Irving's tombstone, take it.

Return to the church, open pack to use key then enter.

Click on the right side underneath the window to get a box of matches.

Light all the candles:

X X 4 X
    3 X X X
    X X X 1
    X 2 X X

The numbers represent the order of the candles to click (there are different ways to get the candles all lit).

Go inside Rockefeller's crypt.

Part 2: inside the maze

It's a little hard to explain the exact location...you need to get to roughly bottom right of the maze to find a level with a chain. Click on the level (this opens a gate elsewhere in the maze) then take the chain.

Make your way towards the top of the maze, you will eventually come across a big gap, run (you have to start running one screen to the right of the gap) then jump to make it across the other side.

Get to the bottom of the maze and go through an archway with a gate to get a book with coordinates (42N 80W).

Return to the globe and travel to Oil Creek.

Part 3: final destination

Open pack and click on chain so the truck will pull the trailer. Go through the door, open drawer to get puzzle piece.

FORT Newbie
    Ism such a dope I went into the maze I got insurance but now I cant find the chain

FORT Newbie
    does anyone know how to get the extra insurance policy? i know you have to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    enter the coordinates of Genworth's headquartes from the book
    but where do you enter it?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    cricketeen, you're welcome.

Did you click on the fourth scroll from the left? You have to wait for the song to finish playing.

Do you have the chain? Read my solution on page 14 of this thread.
    No I do not have the chain, where do I find it? Page 14 is whited out, it is unreadable. Please advise

+ Reply to Thread