+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

FORT Newbie
    What do you do once you get to the oil field, I can't seem to see what it is I am looking for or what it is I am do do. Nothing seems happen, and not where to go but back to the chapel. Help

cricketeen, you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by motherof3 View Post
    I have been playing challenge game 6 for DAYS and just can't seem to get the bag of silver. I have clicked on the rolls of music about a million times and can't receive the silver. Any ideas??????
    Did you click on the fourth scroll from the left? You have to wait for the song to finish playing.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmagamer View Post
    What do you do once you get to the oil field, I can't seem to see what it is I am looking for or what it is I am do do. Nothing seems happen, and not where to go but back to the chapel. Help
    Do you have the chain? Read my solution on page 14 of this thread.

People have their number of posts to show per page set differently, so if you refer someone to a past post, please refer to the post number. Better yet, you can click on the post number (located in the upper right hand of the post). It will bring up that individual post's url. Cut and paste that into your post, and there is no confusion what page it is on.

FORT Newbie
    Hey, can anyone tell me how to get across the big gap. I got the chain and opened the bridge but i can't get across. I tried running but its not working. Is there any other trick? Please help!!!!

ShrinkingViolet, thanks for the info. I didn't know the number of posts to show per page could be changed in UserCP.

The post I was referring to is: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Quote Originally Posted by angeline View Post
    Hey, can anyone tell me how to get across the big gap. I got the chain and opened the bridge but i can't get across. I tried running but its not working. Is there any other trick? Please help!!!!
    You need to jump across--take a running start. Or are you saying that you can't get the guy to run?

FORT Newbie
    Help! I'm stuck in the maze at the gate. I have the chain and matches. Can't figure out what to do next. Blessings-Gamefan

Quote Originally Posted by angeline View Post
    As he runs toward the gap, press the up arrow when he gets to the edge (don't let go of the shift or left arrow). Timing is everything. Or find a 12 year old game addict to do it for you. That's what I did

Quote Originally Posted by gamefan View Post
    Help! I'm stuck in the maze at the gate. I have the chain and matches. Can't figure out what to do next. Blessings-Gamefan
    Have you found the book yet? Kay118's post #135 has solutions in spoiler format. I think you'll find the answer there - she explains it better than I could.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 08-02-2006 at 08:07 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmagamer View Post
    I'm having the same problem!!! Can anybody help?!?!

If you've made it to Oil Creek and have the chain in your pack, you're 30 secs away from finishing the game. Just click on the chain, enter the cabin, open the drawer and you'll find the puzzle piece.

+ Reply to Thread