+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

FORT Newbie
    Ah, nevermind. I'm stupid.

these candles will be the death of me!
    It's not how far you go, it's how go you far!

Candles solution

I just found this at the official board:

X X 4 X
    3 X X X
    X X X 1
    X 2 X X

The numbers represent the order of the candles to click.

There are multiple ways to light all the candles. I did it in 6 clicks but this solution only requires 4 clicks.

Kay, thanks for the clues. Once we got to the globe, we were stumped as to the coordinates. None of our ideas worked. We finally gave up and read your spoiler and learned there were more items we needed.

Each week is more difficult than the last. My boys were a big help maneuvering through the maze - all that electronic game playing is paying off now!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    I have gotten the bags right and it gave me something about Lotta's Fountain What do I do now?
    Last edited by saunniia; 08-01-2006 at 02:09 PM.

My 12-year-old helped with the candles, as he plays a game that uses similar patterns. I smacked my forehead when he showed me how to get them all lit, as I was over-thinking it.

My kids loved the maze, especially when the guy ran into the walls and fell down, or when we had him "sneak" along the corridor. LOL And they were great at remembering which way we had to go to get to the various objects. This one was probably the toughest one so far--we spent nearly an hour on it last night. Of course, once we realized what we needed to do and restarted the challenge, it took maybe 5 minutes. We're going to miss the weekly games when the show is done, though.

Quote Originally Posted by saunniia View Post
    I have gotten the bags right and it gave me something about Lotta's Fountain What do I do now?
    Use Ask.com and research Lotta's Fountain, and that will tell you where you need to go next.

FORT Newbie
    I have been playing challenge game 6 for DAYS and just can't seem to get the bag of silver. I have clicked on the rolls of music about a million times and can't receive the silver. Any ideas??????

I'm such a dork that I used my newly acquired Genworth policy to escape the frustration of dealing with the candles again when I botched my escape from the tomb and couldn't get out. Oh well, if nothing else, I'm improving my patience.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by motherof3 View Post
    I have been playing challenge game 6 for DAYS and just can't seem to get the bag of silver. I have clicked on the rolls of music about a million times and can't receive the silver. Any ideas??????
    A picture on the wall moves and the silver is behind it.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

+ Reply to Thread