+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Quote Originally Posted by rachel173 View Post
    hey, has anyone made it past the challenge with the paddle boat on the treasure hunters game? i cant get the paddle boat to go anywhere.
    Here is a copy of Kay118's post on page 10 of this thread - hope it helps:

You can type in either Hannibal or St Petersburg. If you need another hint, you can find this week's solution starting from page 7.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    when i tried doing the level after the paddleboat, NBC said that the file wasnt there. has this happened to anyone else?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FANtabulous View Post
    With the coordinates that he gave you, click and hold the right click to move the globe in the direction you want. hope this helps.

i did that but it didn't do anything once i reached the coordinates..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by StopThatTickles View Post
    i did that but it didn't do anything once i reached the coordinates..
    oh my gosh i'm so dumb nevermind.. i got it... sorry for double posting all...

Challenge 7 walkthrough

This week's challenge is in my opinion the hardest one so far. Good luck!

Part 1: graveyard and church

Click to see Spoiler:
    There is a key sitting on the bottom right side of Washington Irving's tombstone, take it.

Return to the church, open pack to use key then enter.

Click on the right side underneath the window to get a box of matches.

Light all the candles (keep trying )

Go into Rockfeller's crypt.

Part 2: inside the maze

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's a little hard to explain the exact location...you need to get to roughly bottom right of the maze to find a level with a chain. Click on the level (this opens a gate elsewhere in the maze) then take the chain.

Make your way towards the top of the maze, you will eventually come across a big gap, run (you have to start running one screen to the right of the gap) then jump to make it across the other side.

Get to the bottom of the maze and go through an archway with a gate to get a book with coordinates (42N 80W).

Return to the globe and travel to Oil Creek.

Part 3: final destination

Click to see Spoiler:
    Open pack and click on chain so the truck will pull the trailer. Go through the door, open drawer to get puzzle piece.

FORT Newbie

Where's clue after you get out

Where does one go after you exit the maze?.....I've got a chain and some matches but after exiting the maze I'm not sure what significance they have.......where does one go to find the next clue?

Another insurance policy

Challenge 7, optional:

When you are at the globe inside the maze, go to Genworth Financial Campus (37N 77W) to get another insurance policy. If you have never used it, you should have two.

Earlier there was a glitch, the chain wouldn't connect at Oil Creek! If this happens to you too, exit NBC site, clear cookies, then restart the challenge.

FORT Newbie
    thanks for the clue about the destination of the boat. Now I am on challenge #7. I've gotten into the church, but are the candles supposed to stay lit. If they are, I can't manage it. Has anyone finished #7? Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spiraldownr View Post
    thanks for the clue about the destination of the boat. Now I am on challenge #7. I've gotten into the church, but are the candles supposed to stay lit. If they are, I can't manage it. Has anyone finished #7? Help!!!
    Yes, you need to light all 16 candles. Sorry I can't play again to help you with the correct sequence. I've already done it twice due to a glitch earlier tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbear View Post
    Where does one go after you exit the maze?.....I've got a chain and some matches but after exiting the maze I'm not sure what significance they have.......where does one go to find the next clue?
    It sounds like you haven't got the book (look at my solution above your post). I found out the 2nd time through that I couldn't just use the coordinates on the globe and must retrieve the book first.

FORT Newbie
    Hey, I'm at the gate...but how do I open it????

+ Reply to Thread