+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

FORT Newbie
    how long did it take you to finish challange 6

FORT Newbie

Time for challenge 6

I took about an hour to figure out challenge #6.....but did anyone that finished encounter the end game like I did and finally realize that it came down to guessing which cup the money bag was under?........seemed a strange way to end it given the clues....or was there another possible ending that I never got to?

wow I could NOT find that wagon wheel in challenge 6 for nothing but thatnks for the tip Kay118

FORT Newbie
    Challenge 6----help!!!! I Have The Wagon Wheel, Put On The Wagon But It Wont Take Me To San Fransisco Or Lotta's Fountain... I Have The Silver. What Am I Doing Wrong?????

Quote Originally Posted by MELLOHEART View Post
    Challenge 6----help!!!! I Have The Wagon Wheel, Put On The Wagon But It Wont Take Me To San Fransisco Or Lotta's Fountain... I Have The Silver. What Am I Doing Wrong?????
    You need to click on the wagon and type in 'San Francisco'.

I just did a test and skipped the weighing game...the wagon still took me to San Francisco. However, when I clicked on my bags of silver at the fountain, nothing happened.

Well, I'm aggravated. You only get a couple or three tries at the guessing game before all your silver is gone. Then a notice pops up telling you that "Now would be a good time to use your insurance policy". So I used it against my better judgement. Now it is gone for good. I wonder if I could have gone back to the beginning and gotten more silver? If this happens to someone else, please try it and let us know. (Once again, my 12 yr. old was right. He told me the correct one and I didn't listen. grrrrr.)
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    I can't get the silver, I have clicked and clicked and clicked on the scrolls and got nothing. I already have the wheel. humph

Never mind, I figured it out!
    Last edited by BBChick; 07-25-2006 at 12:28 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BBChick View Post
    I can't get the silver, I have clicked and clicked and clicked on the scrolls and got nothing. I already have the wheel. humph
    you have to play the songs to the finish

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    Well, I'm aggravated. You only get a couple or three tries at the guessing game before all your silver is gone. Then a notice pops up telling you that "Now would be a good time to use your insurance policy". So I used it against my better judgement. Now it is gone for good. I wonder if I could have gone back to the beginning and gotten more silver? If this happens to someone else, please try it and let us know.
    Same thing just happened to me so I had to use it. I didn't see a 'go back' to exit the game so I'm thinking its not possible. I guess I could have restarted the puzzle but I didn't think about it until after I had used my insurance policy.

FORT Newbie

Another Insurance Policy

Quote Originally Posted by wagon29 View Post
    Same thing just happened to me so I had to use it. I didn't see a 'go back' to exit the game so I'm thinking its not possible. I guess I could have restarted the puzzle but I didn't think about it until after I had used my insurance policy.
    If you go to the book that sits on the table and look through it there is a page that gives you the coordinates for the Genworth Corporation headquarters in New York. It says something like when the time is right you can get another insurance policy by using those coordinates. I assume this is going to happen next week since people will be using their insurance policy this week.

I restarted the challenge and it worked fine. I was trying not to use my insurance policy.

+ Reply to Thread