Fave TV Show:
    The History Channel

Fave Movies:
    The Sound of Music

Fave Book:
    The Bible

Hobbies:
    Hiking and reading

Brad of Team Fogal Family lives in Orange County, California, has four grown children, and works as a pastor. He has been married to Margie for twenty-six years. After graduating from college, he obtained masters' degrees in both education and theology. Busy with life as an ordained minister, Brad loves people and enjoys serving his church. He likes preaching, reading, and various sports. He also likes to travel, although he prefers a more relaxed, conventional style than allowed for on the show. His original motivation for joining "Treasure Hunters" was to be with his wife and daughter and help them stay safe throughout the experience.

Student Service Technician

Fave TV Show:
    Survivor, Amazing Race

Fave Movies:
    The Sound of Music

Fave Book:
    The Bible

Hobbies:
    Walking and hanging at the beach

Margie of Team Fogal Family lives in Orange County, California, has four grown children, and works as a high school guidance tech. She has been married to Brad for twenty-six years. Born in the mountains of Honduras to adventurous parents, Margie lived on three continents before the age of twelve and still carries with her an inborn sense of daring, adventure and fun. Margie is known for her nutty stunts and thinks it's funny when folks refer to her as a "crazy pastor's wife." When she looks back on "Treasure Hunters," she thinks of it as the greatest scavenger hunt ever and can't wait for more adventures to come her way.

Teacher

Fave TV Show:
    American Idol

Fave Movies:
    Finding Nemo

Fave Book:
    Shop-A-Holic series, Lovely Bones

Hobbies:
    Dancing, swimming, bicycling

Kayte of Team Fogal Family lives in Orange County, California, with her husband, Ross, and Plato, their three-year-old boxer. She is a schoolteacher who graduated from college with a degree in child development. The oldest of four children, Kayte joined "Treasure Hunters" to spend time with her parents and to help her mother's life-long dream of adventure travel come true. Kayte credits her upbringing as a pastor's kid for her own passion and determination. She sees unity and commitment as two of her family's greatest strengths.

Fogal family?

For a while I was assuming they were related to that obnoxious Jared "Eat A Subway Sandwich" Fogal person.

I dub this "Team 6th Heaven" though, based on the profile. Can't be "Team 7th Heaven since they are only a family of six (Rev, Mom, and 4 PKs--3 of who are not on this show).

It does freak me a bit that Mom Fogal has matched her answers to the Rev. so much. Same fave movie (The Sound of Music), same fave book (The Bible! Of course!) and same approximate main hobby (walking vs. hiking)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Nothing wrong with having the same interests as your spouse.

I think I like this team, as long as they don't turn into the Weavers. **shudder**
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

My co-preshow favorite, but if they become Weaver-like, they will be yanked off the favorites list right away.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Dad's interest in history should be a big plus, but he may end up spending too much time reining in his wife's adventurous nature.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm. No. I just don't like them.

I wonder just how "cRaZy" the pastor's wife is?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    what s up team fogal fans my name is hobbit and I am the Pres of the team fogal fan club

they vaugely remind me of the gaghans....only with an adult daughter

FORT Newbie
    so team fogal family fans what do you all think of the crazy pastor's wife,daughter and husband now?? p.s. I know them well care to talk?

I'm sorry, but Mrs. Fogal was working on my last nerve in last night's show. A little goes a long way, I would assume.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast