+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Team Fogal Family

Rarely do I yell at the TV let alone use profanities, but Kayte got me doing both last episode.

I personally think that The Fogals should get eliminated next. I can't take it anymore with the whining and crying from Kayte Fogal. She is very annoying!!! Bye Fogals!

peachroses

Can't Believe this Woman

I was just re-reading Kayte's profile and am surprised not only that she is married, but that she is a child-care provider. She is also the oldest of the Fogel's 4 children...... geeze there are 3 more of them at home, God help us all. My kids had their share of temper tantrums when they were 2 or 3, but I have not seen anything like Kayte's behavior from anyone over 3 years old ever...... maybe I have just been too sheltered or this girl is putting on a great act .......
    Because I said so ....

WHOO HOOO! They are FINALLY gone!!! If I heard ANY MORE of that d*mn whining I was going to quit watching the show!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by peach View Post
    I was just re-reading Kayte's profile and am surprised not only that she is married, but that she is a child-care provider. She is also the oldest of the Fogel's 4 children...... geeze there are 3 more of them at home, God help us all. My kids had their share of temper tantrums when they were 2 or 3, but I have not seen anything like Kayte's behavior from anyone over 3 years old ever...... maybe I have just been too sheltered or this girl is putting on a great act .......
    Wish I could say that....but then again my 11 yr old is bi polar...lol....

Yay!!!!!!! The Fogals are GONE!!!!!!!! Next week is going to be great without the Fogals! Bye Bye Fogals!

FORT Upperclassman
    I was glad to see that the Fogal Family showed some growth after stealing clues, taking off while others go ashore, etc.. I'm referencing their assisting the Air Force team at the castle, after everyone promising each other how that they would help. It seems the other teams' ostracizing taught this team a lesson.

If they have to leave, I'm glad they without more dirty tactics. The temptation was there.

Glad they are gone - Katye was getting on my nerves - what a baby!!

From their journal on their website http://teamfogal.com/html/journal6.shtml

The other major turning point was on the ferry to Dover Castle in England. Realizing that we were tied in last place with Air Force, our team agreed that if it came down to just our two teams, we wanted to step aside and defer to them. Why? Because it just felt to us like the right thing to do in light of our close friendship. In fact, we had a real peace and joy in doing what we could do in order to insure that they were not the ones eliminated. We decided to share our plan with them, which allowed all of us to just relax and continue on together without the worry and pressure of who would be eliminated. It would be us.
    Good spin, I say.

Pffft. I don't buy that for a second. They decided this on the WAY to Dover, then the mom told us at the castle that they could have just gone off with the clue and not told Team Air Force? Besides, they were certainly trying hard enough to figure out the clue in the church there at the end.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread