+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Team Fogal Family

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I had no idea she was already married. WTF is wrong with that guy?
    Deaf?

Lets hope she doesn't have kids. I don't even want to think what a world of little Kayte's would be like.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    This is what happens when you spoil your kids. She has complete meltdowns at the first signs of adversity, and at her age she should be able to deal with this stuff.

She's going to make some dopey guy extemely miserable.
    My two sons play basketball. I'm very proud of them both.
    My younger son has had 3 straight losing seasons (only 1 win this season), yet he has gone to every game and every practice. The first few games he would get so upset he'd cry, now he cheers he teammates on. Now its just about not loosing by more than 10 points, or trying to get 2 baskets a game.

My older one was averaging 15+ points a game, and made his school all-star team. This summer he is in a real competitve league, where most of the kids are much taller than him. His average went down to 3pts. The coach benched him, and would only play him a about 1 quarter a game. So when he comes in, he plays really solid defense. He never complained, never whined. Gradually the coach out him in more and more. Last weekend both point guards were out. The were shut-out in the first qtr, the coach told him to take point, and he scores 12, and his team leads by the half, so the coach sits him down.
    He doesn't complain. His team is down at the start of the 4th. The coach puts him in for defense. Finally with a minute to go, and down by 6 he tells my son to go back to point guard. Freethrow, he gets a turn over, assist, blocked shot, he hits a 3 to tie, he gets a steal and is fouled with 2 seconds to go. The next teams were coming in the gym and the place was pack. He didn't even blink, his a foul and gets a block to win the game.

One of the other parent goes up to the coach and tells him, right in front of my son, that he should have played him on offense. My son's just shrugged and said "Whatever the coach wants"

He never trashed talked, or pouted, no 'give me the ball' crap.
    He led when it was time to, followed when it was time to. And most of all kept his mouth shut.

I showed my boys, the scene with the girl whining in the swamp, and they just shook thier heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    It is so funny that they view Katye as someone they have to endure but not teach or guide. They warn others about her and blithely talk about her being this way since the age of 2.
    Not funny at all. Just very sad.

Kayte and her husbands website is also down, http://rossandkayte.com

FORT Newbie
    Is it just me, or is Katye looking a lot like Flo did in TAR 3 in Vietnam? The griping about the train, the multiple "I don't want to do this anymore!", the decision to abandon the bikes for the boat . . . compared to Katye's rage in the swamp. All I hope is that the result of this is not as it turned out in TAR 3

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffLoneStar View Post
    Is it just me, or is Katye looking a lot like Flo did in TAR 3 in Vietnam? The griping about the train, the multiple "I don't want to do this anymore!", the decision to abandon the bikes for the boat . . . compared to Katye's rage in the swamp. All I hope is that the result of this is not as it turned out in TAR 3
    I remember Flo and it is a painful memory, Katye is much, much, much worse.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit88 View Post
    Not funny at all. Just very sad.
    I don't find Katye sad at all! . She is a married adult, choosing her life and behavior. There are many different ways to be in life. She has people that love her very much and may find humor in her antics, as I do. I find her drama hilarious as long as she is on TV and not in my backyard. Her drama over not wanting to hold the flashlight is a high point, in reality TV, for me. That is good stuff. Sit back, relax and enjoy her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I don't find Katye sad at all! . She is a married adult, choosing her life and behavior. There are many different ways to be in life. She has people that love her very much and may find humor in her antics, as I do. I find her drama hilarious as long as she is on TV and not in my backyard. Her drama over not wanting to hold the flashlight is a high point, in reality TV, for me. That is good stuff. Sit back, relax and enjoy her.
    OK, I can see your point, but it is so hard to sit back and enjoy. Now hitting her in the head, yeah that I would enjoy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK, I can see your point, but it is so hard to sit back and enjoy. Now hitting her in the head, yeah that I would enjoy.
    Granted she can be irritating if you allow her to get to you and I have entertained the same thought. I have come to a place, with these shows, to detach and just watch the action. It definately was a transition. I used to feel my blood pressure rise, seriously.

But really, it is all on a little box in your living room that can be turned off or enjoyed. And my philosophy says that it doesn't matter how another chooses to live their life. The choices are vast and all we can control are our reactions.

I hate the Fogals!!!
    Especially Kayte Fogal!!!
    She's sooo annoying!!!
    Last edited by #1RealityTVFan; 07-23-2006 at 04:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread