+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Team Fogal Family

Funny posts, FORTers!

I didn't understand why the Boston Boys stuck with them in the swamp. Maybe it was like watching a snake - you're repulsed, but can't look away. I enjoyed their verbal and non-verbal responses to her outbursts.

Why did they bring her along, when they knew what to expect? Her dad went too far when asking her to hold that flashlight - THE NERVE! When she rejected that idea, he should have handed her the shovel and said CHOOSE.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    It is so funny that they view Katye as someone they have to endure but not teach or guide. They warn others about her and blithely talk about her being this way since the age of 2.
    This is what happens when you spoil your kids. She has complete meltdowns at the first signs of adversity, and at her age she should be able to deal with this stuff.

She's going to make some dopey guy extemely miserable.

What is really disturbing about Katy is that she is a teacher - of children! She is a terrible role model for children. However, she is a terrific role model of how NOT to raise your children unless you want them to grow up to be spoiled brats who cannot handle any form of stress and must be catered to at every opportunity. Shame on her parents for what she has become. I pity the poor man who succumbs to her physical beauty and marries her before he sees the demon inside.

She's going to make some dopey guy extemely miserable.
    She already is: she's married. This is from NBC's site:

Kayte of Team Fogal Family lives in Orange County, California, with her husband, Ross, and Plato, their three-year-old boxer. She is a schoolteacher who graduated from college with a degree in child development. The oldest of four children, Kayte joined "Treasure Hunters" to spend time with her parents and to help her mother's life-long dream of adventure travel come true. Kayte credits her upbringing as a pastor's kid for her own passion and determination. She sees unity and commitment as two of her family's greatest strengths.
    I love that she credits her upbringing as a pastor's kid for her "determination." Huh? It seems like all she's determined to do is complain/cry/quit every chance she gets...

Kayte of Team Fogal Family lives in Orange County, California, with her husband, Ross, and Plato, their three-year-old boxer. She is a schoolteacher who graduated from college with a degree in child development. The oldest of four children, Kayte joined "Treasure Hunters" to spend time with her parents and to help her mother's life-long dream of adventure travel come true. Kayte credits her upbringing as a pastor's kid for her own passion and determination. She sees unity and commitment as two of her family's greatest strengths.
    I had to quote this from her bio. She's already married. Poor guy.

Can't you just see the group meltdown that occurs with her students and her in a classroom? And, she has a degree in child development, but she apparently never got past the toddler stage, herself.

How great is it that she is the oldest of four kids. She can be a role model to her siblings. Just imagine a family road trip together.

JR.
    I had no idea she was already married. WTF is wrong with that guy?

The eldest child is usually the most mature of the family - I would love it if someone who knows this family would clue us in on the rest of the siblings!
    So far, so good - they only have a dog. Can you imagine her pregnant and in labor?
    (Cricket leaves FORT laughing hysterically.)
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    The eldest child is usually the most mature of the family - I would love it if someone who knows this family would clue us in on the rest of the siblings!
    So far, so good - they only have a dog. Can you imagine her pregnant and in labor?
    (Cricket leaves FORT laughing hysterically.)
    OMG - Labor and Childbirth with that crybaby - I pity everyone at the hospital - doctors, nurses, other patients, etc. etc. To say nothing of her (by then) long suffering husband. He must be a masochist! She'll be yelling - "I can't do this anymore". You can bet it will be the last time she gives birth!

Now let's be fair, Harry Potter's cousin, Dudley, is probably just as spoiled, of course he isn't a real person.

I bet they had to watch her younger siblings like a hawk to make sure she didn't accidentally make herself an only child again.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    What is really disturbing about Katy is that she is a teacher - of children! She is a terrible role model for children. However, she is a terrific role model of how NOT to raise your children unless you want them to grow up to be spoiled brats who cannot handle any form of stress and must be catered to at every opportunity. Shame on her parents for what she has become. I pity the poor man who succumbs to her physical beauty and marries her before he sees the demon inside.

AMEN...but she is already married...pity the poor man

+ Reply to Thread