+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Team Fogal Family

Both husband and wife were working my last nerve last night. I cannot stand them. It's a shame for the daughter, too. At least she seems tolerable.

MRD
    I find it inherently wrong to openly admit to doing what it takes to win and asking God's forgiveness later.
    The high road would be to play like God wanted you to play and not steal clues out of someone else's hand. And then ask forgiveness for stealing.

Seems like a lot of commandments might be broken by this bunch. But its ok. You can get a free pass later just asking to be forgiven.

Do not like this team
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I don't like this team either. I don't expect them to get far. I hope the grad students get revenge for the clue-stealing. And it wasn't just that he took the clue out of the box while she was holding it and trying to get it open. He wouldn't even let up when she grabbed it back and had her hand on it and was trying to swim away. It was her clue!!! Ugh. And then his wife cheered on his nastiness. Yay! You stole the clue from the big bad 26-year-old bartender who looks and acts like she couldn't hurt a bug. He is such a stud.

The Weavers 2.0. DISLIKE THEM. These teams give Christians a bad rep.

Definitely not my favorite team. Like the Weavers, I hope they disappear from my screen soon. But unfortunately like the Weavers I bet we are stuck with them for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal View Post
    Definitely not my favorite team. Like the Weavers, I hope they disappear from my screen soon. But unfortunately like the Weavers I bet we are stuck with them for awhile.
    yeah, though they're the team to hate, they'll somehow make it to the finale..and hopefully will lose

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I find it inherently wrong to openly admit to doing what it takes to win and asking God's forgiveness later.
    The Weavers did this on TAR and made it to F3 and V.. (something) did it on Survivor and unfortunately won. It's completely intolerable. When people set themselves up as Christian examples, they have a responsibility to actually be positive Christian examples.

There will hopefully be severe repercussions to their actions when they get home. It is shocking that they may think they can do what they want without having it bite them in the butt. This show is on national TV not some small cable station.

They are so far successful at this game, but as people.

Yeah that was really a shame that he stole it from her hand and wifey was cheering him on.

The daughter has issues. First her sea-sickness then her thumb. Should be interesting.

Not liking this team at all. If they win, (which I hope they do not) I wonder if they will use all of their ill-gotten money for their church.

It's like the Weavers are back on reality tv. I wonder how he can possibly walk up to the pulpit come Sunday after the way he acted. What a nice role model for his young parishoners.

Hopefully they'll get better.

+ Reply to Thread