+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Air Force

their one of my favorites. they were number one from hawaii and first to decypher the clue, i think its gonna be between them and the southies

I like this team a lot right now. After last night's show, they could go all the way...

Yah, they should definately do well. They are intelligent and not just in a "book smart" kind of way. They are also very physically fit. Gonna be tough to beat.

I love these guys so far. There was a rough moment when it looked like he was going to steal the bimbo's clue, but he ended up doing the right thing. I can't wait to see more of them.

Okay, as far as Matt and Matt go, my analysis is ... . Brooke? Well I will tolerate her since she IS married to one of them. She just better not obstruct my view. Period.
    Go Tigers!

This team is fabulous and I'd love to see them win it all.

I love these guys. Not only are the men gorgeous, but all 3 of them are smart. Added to that is the grudging respect the other teams give them.

They are all beautiful, brainy, with good common sense and play a clean game. What's not to like. My absolute favorite. Of course, my son being an Air Force Captain hasn't nothing to do with my bias, but they are definitely the team to beat. Go Air Force!!!!

I really like this team and am so glad the Fogals didn't beat them. Hopefully they can climb out of last place next week!

They better get their act together and start playing smarter. Last week they almost lost starting with their grave error in going along with the Geniuses and Fogels by following the Parisian girls. They went downhill from there. Second mistake - coming out of the catacombs without finding out how to get where they were going. Stupid thoughtless mistakes that could ultimately cost them the game. Get it together Air Force!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast