+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Southie Boys

Maybe now I'll get my Southie boyfriend to watch a reality show. Otherwise, it's endless reruns of Lar 'n Adah.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

they remind me of the boston dudes from TAR family edition.........

FORT Newbie
    Hello All

Guess Who? Yes it is me martin from the Southie Boys - how is everyone? I read some posts in here about our team and I wanted to personally Thank You all for all the positive feedback... You're all going to enjoy watching myself along with my brother Matthew and our best friend John... I will stop bye after the show on Sunday night to get your thoughts on the premiere. The show is scheduled to air again on Monday night, but if the Stanley Cup goes to game 7, then it will be pushed back 1 week.

See You later,
    Martin or Mah-tin (boston style) hahahaha....

FORT Fan
    Hey there Martin! Thanks for stopping by and giving us the heads up. I have picked your team for an early pre-season favorite. I can't wait for this to start. Good Luck! ...and keep focused on the task at hand...don't let those beauties sway you off track! (I know...this has already been taped...and it's way too late for advice...but...once a mom...always a mom.)

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by martsouthieboys View Post

See You later,
    Martin or Mah-tin (boston style) hahahaha....

tease.

Can't wait to watch!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

For some reason, I was prepared to not like this team. But, after watching them on last night's show and seeing how well they work together, they're definitely one of my favorites.

the guys kinda remind me of the Linz brothers, in a way. i think its gonna come down to them and the air force

Mahtin, you guys are wicked smaht! My bf Paul (Don Bosco grad) and I will be watching. I mean, watchin'.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

I love these guys! They should be called the Boston Boys, because Southie is misleading and too confusing for this poor country girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast