Fave TV Show:
    Sportscenter

Fave Movies:
    Three Amigos

Fave Book:
    Marketing Outrageously

Hobbies:
    Piano, tennis, volleyball

Melissa is the Miss Florida USA of her team, having represented the Sunshine State in the 2005 Miss USA pageant, and finished as the fourth runner up to Miss USA. Melissa graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in public relations and began her own business at the age of 22. She was the owner and president of a thriving company, Ampex Granite, Inc. Melissa has since left the granite world and now works as a senior sales executive for UCC Galleries, which is the exclusive representative of world-renowned sports artist Bill Lopa. An accomplished pianist, Melissa has also volunteered over 1500 hours with local Florida charities and was named one of Florida's "Top 100 Power Players" by Florida International Magazine. Melissa is excited to travel the world and take risks with two of her Miss USA pageant friends and sees this as a great adventure and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Former Miss Indiana

Fave TV Show:
    Sex and The City

Fave Movies:
    Crash, Monster

Fave Book:
    Trading Up by Candace Bushnell

Hobbies:
    Yoga/Pilates, watching football, reading, walking her dogs in the park, and of course shopping for shoes!

Kaitlyn currently attends Indiana University-Purdue University in Indianapolis where she is studying pre-veterinary medicine and is a Community Service Scholar. Kaitlyn hails from Kokomo, Indiana, and she represented her home state in the 2005 Miss USA pageant where she received the Critical Beauty award. She is a vet tech at an animal hospital in Indianapolis, and is also a part-time model. Recently, she was the cover girl and featured swimsuit model in the February issue of Indy Men's Magazine. In her spare time, Kaitlyn likes to volunteer for an animal rescue organization, work out, watch football, and shop! She and her teammates are all ready for action and they will do anything to win Treasure Hunters! Kaitlyn is excited to embark on this quest with the new friends she made while sharing the Miss USA pageant experience; they plan to use their brains, charm, and competitive spirits to help them win this challenge.

Former Miss Kentucky

Fave TV Show:
    Animal Cops

Fave Movies:
    Christmas Vacation

Fave Book:
    Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers

Hobbies:
    Fishing, frog gigging, working out

Kristen represented her home state of Kentucky in the 2005 Miss USA pageant and finished second runner up to Miss USA. She graduated summa cum laude with a 3.9 GPA from the University of Kentucky with a B.A. in journalism. Having recently graduated from college, Kristen says she is ready for a new challenge and to explore the world. She has worked on her family’s farm since the age of twelve, but is currently working as a Chicago-based model and sales representative for Upper Class Collectibles fine sports art. Kristen believes that her team’s ultra-competitive spirit, paired with brains and tenacity is sure to make team Miss USA unbeatable!

Hoo hah! Do we get the "shallow edit" with them? The "using their looks to get things done edit"? What?

One of them appears to be reasonably intelligent (although perhaps the graduation at age 24, even with a 3.9 might mean there's a bit more to the story), and a second at least fairly ambitious. Lets see how they "write" their plot on this show. 'Cause we all know there will be plotting and team positioning more than people simply shown neutrally hunting Treasure.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Kristen choosing Christmas Vacation as her favorite movie puts a plus in their column. Let's hope they don't get the "shallow" edit.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Shallow edit or not, I'm tempted to call this "Team Mascara".

The pre-made up names for the teams are SO lame. Shows that somebody at the PR-firm or production office doesn't understand the power of fan named teams. Or at the very least, team names made up by fellow contestants.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

JR.
    Wow, I might have to watch this show

I do believe that is the first time I have ever seen "frog gigging" listed as a hobby in one of these bios.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

It will all be fun and games for this team until someone chips a nail.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    She is a vet tech at an animal hospital in Indianapolis, and is also a part-time model. In her spare time, Kaitlyn likes to volunteer for an animal rescue organization,
    Maybe she should apply for the new Bachelor instead...
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    It will all be fun and games for this team until someone chips a nail.

LOL

I predict lots of high pitched yelling at eachother. It's hurting my ears.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen
    Fave TV Show:
    Animal Cops
    How can Animal Cops be your favorite television show?!? I admit, I watch it..but, I'm almost bawling into the first 2 minutes of it. Yeah, seeing beaten, starved, abused and neglected animals is what I call a good ole boob tube time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast