+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's Back?????

She's Back?????

Did anyone else see a commercial saying that MP is coming back to trade AGAIN or was this just a nightmare I had???

Who is MP?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Oh it's TRUE!

This might refresh your memory on MP Nemeses:

Found this:

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/63/16563.php

Wednesday, December 20th, 2006
    Marguerite Perrin, the self-proclaimed "God Warrior," made famous last season by her infamous rant against the "dark side" and major meltdown in front of the cameras returns to Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy on Friday, Jan. 19 and Friday, Jan. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Perrin first appeared on Trading Spouses so she could use the $50,000 prize money for gastric bypass surgery. She's since had the surgery and lost 94 lbs!

While she currently holds a smaller build, Perrin is no less the big personality previously seen on the show, and is just as sassy, ready to tell it like it is, and as effervescent as ever! This special two-part episode took Perrin to the home of Abasi Malone and LaToya Brown in St. Petersburg, FL. Their 7 year old daughter Shachamaah is home- schooled by LaToya, while Abasi drives a taxi and has a newspaper route. The Malone-Brown's are very environmentally conscious, with both a recycled rain barrel and compost pile in their yard. Abasi also hosts a political talk show that addresses issues within the African American community. Marguerite and Abasi quickly learn how to push each others buttons and it doesn't take long before they clash over their views on race, politics, and social injustice.

Perrin still lives in Ponchatoula, LA with husband Barry, daughters Ashley and Brooke and granddaughter Abigail. They believe in good old southern hospitality, and enjoy hosting parties and get-togethers with friends and family. The family continues to run a thriving dance studio that instructs ballet, jazz, and hip-hop.
    Last edited by babydollbrat; 01-04-2007 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babydollbrat;2194327;
    Oh it's TRUE!

This might refresh your memory on MP Nemeses:

Found this:

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/63/16563.php
    Thanks for the info, babydollbrat Unfortunately, I still can't place her, but I didn't catch every episode of the show, only when I happened upon it while channel surfing. But sounds like was a great villainess for the show, and every good reality show needs one
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

OH NO I will not watch that one. NO NO NO. Can't stand her.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Nor me, Gabriel. The first time was too, too painful. The woman needs help instead of flaunting her radical views once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2194436;
    Thanks for the info, babydollbrat Unfortunately, I still can't place her, but I didn't catch every episode of the show, only when I happened upon it while channel surfing. But sounds like was a great villainess for the show, and every good reality show needs one
    Then you definitely haven't seen her if you can't remember her Nemeses. They called her "God Warrior" and one of her classic lines was "Get out of my house in Jesus' name I pray." She's a fruitcake.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Oh, goodie gumdrops. I may just have to watch it on mute with the subtitles on when she's on the screen. That woman is too loud.

What a flattering photo.
    Too bad it's also so accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2194656;
    What a flattering photo.
    Too bad it's also so accurate.
    OMG... that face is a "2 Bagger!" Whoever is around her needs a bag on their head too in case hers falls off!! She's a real Beaut! *not*
    She's scary!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast