+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: She's Back?????

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Because this beastly woman is from SE Louisiana, our local paper ran an article on this swap. (It's only in hard copy form, not electronic, otherwise I'd put up a link.) It turns out that the God Warrior is quite the media whore, even more than I thought. For a good laugh, check out her website: http://www.margueriteperrin.com. I'm sure everyone will rush to buy her CD.

She definitely looks better in the one or two pictures with her mouth closed, doesn't she?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2209467;
    She definitely looks better in the one or two pictures with her mouth closed, doesn't she?
    Most definitely. You'd think she could have spared a few bucks out of that first $50K to get her teeth fixed. Gastric bypasses don't cost that much! Hey--maybe that's why she's back on the show. She blew the cash on the weight loss surgery and now she wants caps on her teeth.

Hey--maybe that's why she's back on the show. She blew the cash on the weight loss surgery
    That, and charm school
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234