+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DeConcilii - Hawkins Trade Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaiTea;2187473;
    I searched but I can't find a picture of Henrietta's outfit. It wasn't flashy or anything. It was just extremely low-cut. Think - Jennifer Lopez at the Grammy's - low-cut. But Henrietta wasn't on the Grammy's - she was on a television show subtitled "Meet Your New Mommy..."

Supposedly, Henrietta is now saying she got a bad edit. She allocated the money for donations to help the Hawkins avoid tax penalities with the prize money .... she wasn't trying to tell Hawkins how to decorate: she gave specific instructions on what to upgrade so the house would be more profitable... she said that she did leave $900 for the kids... Even Marlah supposedly agreed that she gave money to the kids... not much, but some. But apparently, Henrietta has since left Marco and claims domestic abuse was a factor... And she and Maurice are friends now. But still opening arguing with Marlah.

Who knows how true all of this is - but it's fun to speculate.
    Where did you get this info?

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2187876;
    Where did you get this info?
    From the Fox website. Like I said, I don't know if it's true, but supposedly, Henrietta, Marlah, and Maurice are posting over there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123