+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammond - Girone Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2174150;
    I think the friction comes from one side's fear of being out of control, and the other's fear of being controlled.
    Agreed!

FORT Fogey
    I enjoy Wife Swap so much more than Trading Spouses. The Atheist/Christian swap was much better than the real uncomfortable TS episodes. Having 2 weeks, living one week in someone elses shoes then turning things around I think really gives families more chance to really experience and learn rather than just waiting it out for $50k, eventhough some of the issues (aka control) are the same.

FORT Newbie

Re: Hammond - Girone Discussion Thread

I've just seen the last episode and i have to say that i was really disturbed by Alyce's attitude towards her family and how she disappointed her girls and husband with her comments and her attitude once she got in the door. She first of all ignored her husband, and i can just imagine how he feels sharing a life with Alyce on a day to day basis- i'd be all clamed up myself...especially with negative comments coming left and right with everything i say or do.
    The family had made everything to please her and welcome her back home, but she still wasnt happy- looks like the type of woman who can never be satisfied. I hope once she sees herself on tv she might change for the better. I'd feel ashamed of the way she humiliated and treated everyone in her house...especially because she's always bringing up religion all the time but she's close minded and judgmental...a real hypocrite. I just thought that that family deserves a better environment and a better mother...who isnt as controlling and closed minded like Alyce.

FORT Newbie

Re: Hammond - Girone Discussion Thread

One word for Tim - divorce. Nevermind - he got what he chose. Imagine fixing a nice dinner and 'I'm not hungry'. And the flowers. Those three girls are going to head the opposite direction mommy wants them to - probably to drugs and alcohol, and who knows how many she'll have pregnant in her home at one time, with no fathers present, if even known. Good luck, granny. All because she won't let them have a little fun - him too, but that was his choice. $50,000? I'd take it no matter how someone told me to spend it. Where do I send my address?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12