+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Thread: Spoilers

FORT Fanatic
    Faker! If there wasn't an audience he wouldn't have done that. She was just as good as she was the night before, the only diff is that he has to make it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I understand where she's coming from, a party where she doesn't know anyone. I'm a wallflower ... I CAN'T just go up and insert myself in a group. I need someone to invite me in.
    I feel your pain mom2. A life-long wallflower here.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Crap day at work for me and then I get home and have phone problems again so I'm delayed my enjoyable time of the day snarking w/my fellow FORTers.. Oh well, hopefully I wont be selected for jury tomorrow..

OK, on to the show. They sure did show a lot of the non mobile home girls fighting in the preview but haven't shown much since then... Maybe they are being respectful of the RV mom. And the eldest daughter does sing well so you'd think dad would be so proud. Of course, WE dont know all the details do we. Perhaps he used to be in a rock band that let him down a bad path and he is against it or something who knows. My quips are off thanks to my #$%^& supervisor and the aforementioned crap day at work. Deep breath... I'll get off my pity pony now.

What? No two episodes for these families.. I guess they were sort of boring weren't they?

The meeting: Michelle gushes over the O'Brien family.

Janette is trying very gingerly to say that Craig needs to bond with the girls more.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    What? No two episodes for these families.. I guess they were sort of boring weren't they?
    Yeah, I don't know why they decided on a one-parter for the season finale. Not enough drama I guess.

Michelle's family all gives her flowers, and little Holly is excited to play a song Janette taught her on the piano.

OK - what did I miss? Janette came home to an actual non-mobile house???

Michelle gave the O'Briens $2000 for Kyle to go to Disney animation/cartoon camp and $2000 for Maura to go to Nasa space camp. Cool! Mom and Dad get $2000 to take a romantic trip while the kids are at camp, and the rest goes to finish decorating their home. (Aha! They do have a house!)

Janette gave the Shackelfords $2000 for a new guitar for Tasha, $1000 for an RV trip, $240 for a child-rearing seminar/workshop/video. And $41840 for credit card debt and whatever else they want to use it for.

Sad season finale.. kind of blah, but hey we can't have ghosts all the time, and I see the moms are getting smarter about the money... and the rest to... and 41,8XX for debt and whatever
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie
    Was it me, or was that episode one big yawn? So little conflict they had to stop after one week instead of two. The only radical thing was Craig's doofy faces. Oh, and I don't think the 17-year old wants to watch this episode to hear her stopmom talk about "missing the sex" while she's gone. Ugh!

FORT Newbie
    the o'briens are from evergreen, colorado

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast