+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

Man I have not seen someone as delusional about themself as Janet in a while. Is she really this oblivious to what others think about her?

Janet is delusional. She thinks she has brought SO much to this family... She expected the kids to cry. Funny when one said 'that's it' when she made the HUGE announcement that she was leaving in 30..

When they smacked that kid on the head was too funny.

Marybeths new 'hubby' says I hope we will stay in touch?? I hope they have email because it will be hard to understand the stoic family on the phone when they. never. talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I had a guy that worked for me who is "psychic". He does readings and such. He talks about the "energy" he feels in rooms and things like that all the time.

The thing is is that 'real' honest ghosthunters try to first disprove before accepting that a place might be haunted.
    And they rely on psychic secondarily.
    An old friend of mine was a proven psychic when he was very young (he'd dream of relatives dying and seeing their faces outlined on walls at their time of death), so even though Im highly doubting of 99% of 'psychics' , some people do have abilities that aren't yet explainable.

I wouldnt be surprised if the 'ghosthunters' shown on TS were just actors

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I had a guy that worked for me who is "psychic". He does readings and such. He talks about the "energy" he feels in rooms and things like that all the time.
    And do you have evidence of "pacing" in your hallways? What kind of vibes did he pick up in your Naughty Room?
    Whoops! Wrong show!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I was also wondering if they hired actors to portray FSI ... who would know?!? Janet was going to believe no matter who told her about the pacing orbs in the null zone.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Janet will stick the host family with the Ghostbuster bill. C'mon you think she paid for that?? No way!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Well, Janet finally clued into the fact that telling the kids about the ghost may have been a bad idea.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

$50,000 to ghost proof the house maybe?

+ Reply to Thread