+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 1/31 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

I understand the cat thing...I am seriously allergic to them, even when they haven't lived in the area for a while my body tells me a cat has been there so I generally don't want to be around them either. Although I think kittens are the cutest......from a distance

I couldn't believe how often Janet bragged about how much she was liked?! I don't know if it was the trick of editing but she seemed to think she came off as some big fat (no pun intended) hit. I'm sure she thought she was being sarcastic (which isn't a good thing if you look at the definition) but it was highly annoying.
    The dad could have stepped in with the talk of ghosts, he looked uncomfortable listening to it - it's one thing if you make me uncomfortable but scaring my children is a no-no. Clearly something she should have discussed with him before turning it into a family topic.

Overall the show was slow, hoping it picks up next week.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    I understand the cat thing...I am seriously allergic to them, even when they haven't lived in the area for a while my body tells me a cat has been there so I generally don't want to be around them either. Although I think kittens are the cutest......from a distance
    Don't get me wrong..I TOTALLY understand the "cat thing" when you're allergic. But JANET (who I'm pretty sure isn't allergic to them) doesn't like cats/kittens because she thinks they are evil.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

And we all know it's not cats that are evil, it's COWS! Their DNA comes from outer space. (I learned that on "Amish in the City". )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Who says you can't learn anything from watching reality shows?! I remember that too Qboots!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And we all know it's not cats that are evil, it's COWS! Their DNA comes from outer space. (I learned that on "Amish in the City". )
    And its the cats who join with the cows in preparing to take over planet earth, or should I say planet trading spouses.. This episode I feel is terrible editing and I am really getting turned off by it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I couldn't quite catch what Dennis said. "Two of the kids are _____ and two of them are ours."
    He said "Two of them are adopted and the other two are ours."

Really.

So he obviously kept the receipts for the adopted ones, since they're not his or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ef70bclc
    He said "Two of them are adopted and the other two are ours."
    Thanks. I thought maybe he was saying 2 of them were his, or 2 of them were hers, and the others belonged to both of them.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011