+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yes combatcutie.. the smoking gramma was crying and happy that Mia REMEMBERED that the dog needed surgery. I didn't recall any conversation ever saying that the dog needed some operation in the first place..but the way they kept panning the camera to the crap, I was figuring it had to do with shiating.
    But, what?!
    I've never heard of a dog having a constant crapping problem and surgery as a way to "fix it". But, I really do think it's all tied together somehow.

Thanks Maveno. I hoped I wasn't hearing things and going crazy. I don't recall a conversation between Mia and the gramma about the dog, but assumed that the money Mia left her had something to do with the dog crapping all over the place.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcat80
    p.s, I'm happy Angie's daughter has made peace with her glass eye, but perhaps she shouldn't be encouraged to freak other people out with it because that's just as mean as her being tesaed about it.
    No offense, but that part of the show was the funniest freakin thing I've seen on television. It was hilarious. It shows you that she is actually comfortable with the fact the she has a glass eye. She should be applauded for being able to joke about it, and I see absolutely nothing mean about it. Just my 2 cents.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar

Regarding the lil boy and the toy soldiers. She needs to shut up about her own philosophy of "killers" and what constitute a "soon to be murderer".

Also, a worm is a worm... I dunno what's worse, stabbing it, lacing it onto a hook and hoping it wriggles around in pain to attract a fish or pouring salt all over it.

That was an incredible S-T-R-E-T-C-H of reasoning on her part--that putting salt on a worm will lead to homocide! PULEASE!!

She came across as an incredibly unhappy person that has to extract every drop of negativity out of every situation, and also forecasts the worst possible scenario from everything! How sad!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

My sister sent me lobsters (live) to my house for my birthday.. I let them go in the ocean.
    Good for you Mav! It bewilders me how we can live in such an enlightened and civilized age, yet there are people who think nothing of dropping a live animal into boiling water. It just makes me

As far as Mia not receiving any money, I think they only said Angie allotted $10,000 to pay off some bills, $10,000 for an Orlando vacation, $5,000 for entertainment items for the family room, and $15,000 for Tim's bike. Maybe the other $10,000 was for Mia, but the editors wanted us to think she had been shut out. Or maybe not.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I get the feeling that these two families in particular went on the show because they're in debt. Angie gave Mia's family money for "bills", and Mia gave Angie's family money for a down payment on a home - not a new home, a home.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    I thought Angie spent the money very well. I thought Mia spent the money in an extremely controlling, trifling way. $500 for someone to move out? Who the hell decided someone should move out? $4000 for a car? What kind of crap car would $4000 buy? I wouldn't want it! You'd always be repairing it! $1000 for college? That doesn't help much. Mia screwed it all up really bad. It allowed no flexibility and in most of the items, too little money to be adequate.

I think $10,000 for a trip to Disneyworld is awesome and Bria will remember that vacation fondly for the rest of her life.

I really hate being controlled. I can't understand why Mia's family allowed that bitch to suck all the joy out of their lives. She doesn't scare me.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Whenever these shows (wives) allot a huge sum amount for a vacation..I always am blown away at how much they're allotting. Seriously..$10K for a vacation to Florida?! Geez.
    I've gone on vacation(s) with prit near negative $$ and had fun like I spent a million.. I just can't see that much money being spent on Mickey.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I absolutely HATE silly string. I think it's the stupidest thing ever. To do it IN the house was realllllly disrespectful! It should have been OUTSIDE.. period.
    Allowing people to wear their shoes in the house was pretty much disrespecting also IMO.
    That's the way THAT woman lives...she doesn't like shoes on her carpet. No biggy. It's not as if it's never heard of to take your shoes off at the door.
    I think Angie knew it was disrespectful but she just didn't care, and good for her. Making a mess, under normal circumstances, would be unforgiveably rude, in my opinion. However, I think Angie saw that she was dealing with a seriously twisted household. Mia had paralyzed her children with fear and damn near emasculated her husband. The kids needed to see that the world did not implode because the carpet fringe got mussed up. Husband got to see his kids loosen up and smile.

I think Mia has some obsessive compulsive disorder and a generous dollop of depression to deal with. I hope her husband puts his foot down and takes back some control.

Quote Originally Posted by ef70bclc
    I think Mia has some obsessive compulsive disorder and a generous dollop of depression to deal with. I hope her husband puts his foot down and takes back some control.
    And, sooooooooo, Angie wanted to mess with that? And leave Mia's kids, husbands to deal with all of the consequences of her disorder...? :rolleyes IMO, Angie went overboard. Take the silly string outside or she should have cleaned the complete mess up herself.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    And, sooooooooo, Angie wanted to mess with that? And leave Mia's kids, husbands to deal with all of the consequences of her disorder...? :rolleyes IMO, Angie went overboard. Take the silly string outside or she should have cleaned the complete mess up herself.
    As an unashamed consumer of mental health care, I have no sympathy for those who visit their illness on their children. Mia can straighten fringe as long as she wants but to make her kids shiver in fear of a little, clean-able mess is just wrong. Mia's family deals with the consequences of her disorder every day and it's made them into emotional wrecks.At least they got one day to see what normal is, and I hope that it leads to some changes.

And the only residual mess they showed was a couple of silly string fragments stuck to the ceiling. It's not like a rock band trashed the place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112