+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Hmmmm......I don't know how the husband puts up with Mia, and am glad he finally stood up to her! The kids just look very depressed and down, I've never seen kids so sad. It's good she cares about the home, but this woman is just so controlling and overboard with the cleaning thing, that she's making her whole family miserable. I hope watching this show, Mia will realize that something is definitley wrong.

I think Angie could have done a better job with the money for the other family.....did they really need the motorcycle? I think a new car would have been better for the whole family as everyone can use it. I do hope the other family does clean their place up more, because health-wise it can't be too healthy living in a filthy place. but I do think their hearts are in the right place, and they do love and care about each other.

Did anyone else notice Bria when Mia and Tim were arguing at the end? The poor girl was trying to get in between her parents, and was smiling a huge fake smile up towards each of them. She obviously is used to trying her hardest to keep Mia happy and wants to keep the peace between both her parents. Poor kid.

Mia needs a kick in the ...j/k
    Seriously, if Mia put as much energy into her family as she does for her house, they would all be happier.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by owlie
    Did anyone else notice Bria when Mia and Tim were arguing at the end? The poor girl was trying to get in between her parents, and was smiling a huge fake smile up towards each of them. She obviously is used to trying her hardest to keep Mia happy and wants to keep the peace between both her parents. Poor kid.

I noticed that too owlie. I feel so bad for those kids because they do not have a childhood. They are so concerned with whether Mia is going to be mad at them for something stupid. Hopefully, after watching this, Mia changed her ways and is making her family her number one priority, NOT how clean her home is.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't know how they find these people. Can Mia be so delusional she doesn't know she comes off as a raging b!tch? Don't give me that editing crap: she said a whole lot of things that were intollerant, bigoted, and just plain mean. And her kids and husband are plainly afraid of her. Bria is a gorgeous girl, and she's growing up with some major issues thanks to Mommie drearest. I can just imagine what her teenage rebellion will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by once_again
    does mia not notice how she kills everyones good mood. all she seems to do is complain, has nothing positive to say.
    Mia is certainly a killjoy. Her poor kids. Imagine growing up in a joyless home.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I absolutely HATE silly string. I think it's the stupidest thing ever. To do it IN the house was realllllly disrespectful! It should have been OUTSIDE.. period.
    Allowing people to wear their shoes in the house was pretty much disrespecting also IMO.
    That's the way THAT woman lives...she doesn't like shoes on her carpet. No biggy. It's not as if it's never heard of to take your shoes off at the door.

Mia is wound way too tight though. With her 'ideals' and beliefs.. She needs to understand that she keeps her home cleaner than most..and ACCEPT that.

Regarding the lil boy and the toy soldiers. She needs to shut up about her own philosophy of "killers" and what constitute a "soon to be murderer". Although, I must say..she had a pretty good argument when she commented about the daughter has even "shot her eye out".
    The killing of the worm.. it WAS sad... BUT, and I absolutely hate this saying.. 'boys will be boys'.
    When I grew up as a lil girl..I killed things. I also killed things out of curiosity. It was in the country, I was a tomboy and very independent. My whole world and happiness was in the woods, at the river or anywhere where there was nature.
    If I started telling tales of what I've killed, and why..I'm afraid of what people would think of me. I'm not a murderess, or serial murderer..and as a matter of fact, I am the BIGGEST defender of animals this side of the Mississippi now. My sister sent me lobsters (live) to my house for my birthday.. I let them go in the ocean.
    So, Mia's lil preconceived notion about "kids growing up to be murderers when they kill things as a child".. is bullshiat. He's being a typical boy...curious. Just as he said.

Also, a worm is a worm... I dunno what's worse, stabbing it, lacing it onto a hook and hoping it wriggles around in pain to attract a fish or pouring salt all over it.

I thought it was funny how no money was allotted to her. I was actually pissed off at Mia for upsetting Angie. What an arsehole.

Angie was cute the whole time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I still say Angie is a nasty housekeeper.

The place should be reported to the health department!

How disgusting can a family be if they see dogsh** on the floor and they're too trifling to pick it up!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I still say Angie is a nasty housekeeper.

The place should be reported to the health department!

How disgusting can a family be if they see dogsh** on the floor and they're too trifling to pick it up!

I agree that the dog crap on the floor was disgusting, but I swore I heard Angie say at the end of the letter that Mia left the mother (I think her name was Sue) $350 for the dog's surgery. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. They even showed a clip of the mom crying at the end saying that she was glad Mia had left the money for the surgery because she couldn't afford it. The dog may have had some type of condition that was not touched during the airing of the show. I'm not defending the crap on the floor, BUT we have to remember they edit a lot of stuff to make it look worse than it actually is. JMO
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yes combatcutie.. the smoking gramma was crying and happy that Mia REMEMBERED that the dog needed surgery. I didn't recall any conversation ever saying that the dog needed some operation in the first place..but the way they kept panning the camera to the crap, I was figuring it had to do with s***ing.
    But, what?!
    I've never heard of a dog having a constant crapping problem and surgery as a way to "fix it". But, I really do think it's all tied together somehow.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-28-2005 at 02:15 AM. Reason: language
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread