+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Hey y'all!

I was just having fun reading but I decided to jump on the bandwagon and share y'alls pain about Mia.

Good golly that woman has issues.

It urked me how she said "play" didn't benefit the family. Thhaaaats right. Playing together and bonding isn't good for anyone. It only leads to moral decay. :nono

And dirt. :nono

Hi Barlow! Welcome to the FORT!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I have to say.. I'd be pretty annoyed if people shot silly string around my house. That stuff can get ground into the carpet.

OMG, I wanted to strangle Mia's daughter. Geez, 9 years old and as stiff as a board. That's a low down dirty shame.

"I didn't really want to get involved with the party."
    "I don't want to do that because I don't want to get in trouble."
    "I didn't do that Mom!"

And then, "Did you see what she put on the door?"

-_- !!!

Mia was very uptight and overbearing...but I have to say that Angie did a really crappy job of managing her family's money. And Angie's home did seem kinda nasty. I don't have a cat anymore, but I guarantee that if she crapped all over the house she'd be an exclusively outdoor cat...that grossed me out.

I could see where Mia was coming from, it's one thing to live in your own filth, but to live in someone else's crappy mess hole would freak any relatively clean person out. Mia should learn to ease up, but I wonder if her husband would enjoy the house that comes along with crazy funtastic Angie.

p.s, I'm happy Angie's daughter has made peace with her glass eye, but perhaps she shouldn't be encouraged to freak other people out with it because that's just as mean as her being tesaed about it.

Finally go to watched it on TiVo last night...

1. Playing with toy soliders doesn't make you a serial killer, but living in a house with a psycho clean freak just may

2. I would have put a stop to the pouring salt on the worms. Hurting an animal for fun doesn't fly with me.

3. I glad Mia's husband finally got a pair. You shouldn't have to live in fear in your own house. To bad angie didn't leave him more cash to get a nice big pair of brass one.

4. While I'm at it, Angie should have left money to have the stick removed from Bria butt, and the telephone pole from Mia's

5. Last thing.... Mia when some one says the y're sorry, you say your sorry back.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Mia went over the line completely last night when she asked about Bob's son-in-law being in Iraq. It's one thing to have an opinion, but don't push your opinion on others. She made a very personal hurtful comment to Bob and should have apologized. Like I've said before, you can be against the war. BUT you should also be thanking and praying for each and every one of those soldiers and their families. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have the freedom to express your opinions.

Mia's children are like little zombies. They don't know how to be children. I feel bad for them because their mother has robbed them of their childhood and all the fun things that come with it. Good for Dad for standing up for himself It's about time he took a stand and got a backbone. I'd like to see how these families are doing after the show.

Angie could have spent the money a little better.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love this show. I think this was the best set of episodes. I don't think Mia sees what she is doing to those poor kids. When Bria went and lined up those party favors was when I realized what effect Mia has on those kids. I don't understand why the dad allows that to happen.

It is sad to think that that 'happy party' was the most fun those kids have had. They are children for goodness sake. Children are supposed to have fun. I just can't imagine that Mia doesn't see it, she must be blind. Those poor kids. Pretty depressing actually.

I think Angie called it right when she set aside all that money for fun stuff. That is what that family needs some fun time together. OK the 15K for a motorcycle for dad was a bit excessive, but at least *he* can go out and have some fun.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I don't watch this show regularly, I just stumbled on it last night... I was so disgusted with Mia!! She was WAY over the top in anal-ism (for lack of a better word!) The impact that she has on her family is actually scary! It's one thing to like a clean house, but to FREAK out if people wear shoes in your house... come on!! Rent a Rug Doctor and get OVER it! I could go on, and on about Mia, but I think Bof_Cof said it best here:
    Quote, Bof_Cof:
    4. While I'm at it, Angie should have left money to have the stick removed from Bria butt, and the telephone pole from Mia's

I do think that the silly string was a bad choice to use for the party, though. It looked like it actually stained the ceiling some how. The "fun" party could have been just as fun with items that didn't leave a permanent mark on things!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    I do think that the silly string was a bad choice to use for the party, though. It looked like it actually stained the ceiling some how. The "fun" party could have been just as fun with items that didn't leave a permanent mark on things!

I agree with you LiteWeightLiz that silly string was a bad choice especially to use inside. But I don't think it stained the ceiling. I think it was just stuck there because the family didn't clean up after the party.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread