+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Mia needs to chu-hill. I don't think I've ever seen someone so tightly wound.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Mia doesn't do carousels. Or aquariums. You're totally missing out on life Mia.
    How is it possible a person THIS UPTIGHT got pregnant so early on. Didnt she say it was an unwed pregnancy too???
    And how did this somewhat normal husband to Mia marry her??

They are ignoring 'country' mom. But they would consider themselves to be the 'open' minded ones. Sheesh!!

And I'm thinking that little country boy has been watching WAY to many Sylvester cartoons, Shuffering Shuckatash!!!

Tim drops his toast on the floor. You wild man Tim!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Minnesota Mom don't look all that purty without her makeup.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Mia, shut the @#$% up.
    ETa Yo phat, let's get LG to hunt her down for us and put a whoopin' on her a$$ for talking bad about us hillbillies.

If Grandma Howard keeps smoking like that those little Howard kids will be dead before their out of their teenage years.

Tune in next week when Mia has it out with Granny, Bob, and even her own husband.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Something tells me that Mama Mia sees nothing wrong with that overpowering husband in that Julia Robert's movie "sleeping with the enemy" TOWELS MUST BE EVEN !!!!!!

And maybe country house isn't too bad. They did keep showing the same shot of the poop on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Tune in next week when Mia has it out with....and even her own husband.
    He's probably pissed he had to take her back.

FORT Newbie

where do they get these people

This whiner on tonights show is on my last nerve!! Did she think she was going to some palace to live like a queen? Did she watch any of the past shows to see what happened? whats up with the hats??
    They have the ad at the end -are you ready to trade spouses.?.what kind of interviews do these people go thru?? If they are so paranoid of doing these shows why so they even bother

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast