+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 12/6: No Bleepin' Furniture?

If Leslie has been doing yoga for so many years, why does she still need a manual in front of her? I think some people on these shows put on behaviors they don't normally do.

FORT Newbie
    Love that recap

What would be interesting now is to hear what people think once they click that family's website link. Yes, website and the two sons have their own websites as well. Even more interesting, is they have being keeping a blog. Hmmm computers and blogs....no tv or furniture. They visit the local radio shack to purchase expensive computer items, yet .... her offer for a pair of shoes is outrageous.
    Sounds more like to me they are selling themselves ..and the kids and have done it that way a long time.

Go to the playingbyear site and click on about us. It'll link you to everything from each kid's own personal blog to their very own website about their taoism lol Amazing.
    Last edited by realitycaridad; 12-09-2004 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realitycaridad
    Love that recap

What would be interesting now is to hear what people think once they click that family's website link. Yes, website and the two sons have their own websites as well. Even more interesting, is they have being keeping a blog. Hmmm computers and blogs....no tv or furniture. They visit the local radio shack to purchase expensive computer items, yet .... her offer for a pair of shoes is outrageous.
    Sounds more like to me they are selling themselves ..and the kids and have done it that way a long time.

Go to the playingbyear site and click on about us. It'll link you to everything from each kid's own personal blog to their very own website about their taoism lol Amazing.
    You don't understand, some of us don't want the truth, we prefer the heavily edited, manipulated version we see on TV. We want to believe there are others whom we can use a harsh yardstick to gauge our own lives to be better and morally superior. [/sarcasm]

I find it interesting that most participants are contacted by the show, instead of applicants being used: how do they find you?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Back in the land of bare feet, the Abbotts and Vickie are walking to the beach for a morning of Tai Chi - not to be confused with a cup of steaming Chai Tea, mmm.
    I love me some Chai Tea, and one of these days I might even try Tai Chi.

Thanks so much for this recap heppy! For some reason, my Canadian feed decided to only air part 2 of this match-up. Needless to say, I knew right where to come to find out what I had missed in part 1.

*but I could do without the banana slug - yuck*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    What did Leslie bring into Hope's room to wake her up? It looked like something she was waving under her nose...? I paused and slowmo'd the tivo, but couldn't make it out... anyone?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great recap Hep. I'm so glad I didn't actually watch. They seem to be digging deeper and deeper in the freak pile for these shows. I hope those shoeless nuts don't live anywere near our poor Jewelsy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12