+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Frost, I thought the same thing about your avatar that I'm sure we all thought at first. Now (luckily) I just see a mouth.. Phew..
    Next week should be interesting when Vicki gets to lay down her rules. I least I think that is how it works. I get confused w/this show and Wife Swap.

They always make them seem so terrible the first week and then they make them all better the second week. Have you noticed that?
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

Taoist mom ought to head on down to downtown Nashville. She would find some people to sing with on the corners down on lower Broadway.

It kind of seems like the Earth Mom can't function without Papa. I mean come on she answered his "Dear Woman" letter, she's gotta be a little bit more than co-dependent.

OK, I feel bad for earth mom. She should go down to the flea market and get some of those eco-tampons before they sell out to cheer herself up. I'm sure papa would buy up some reusable toilet paper too.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    OK, I feel bad for earth mom. She should go down to the flea market and get some of those eco-tampons before they sell out to cheer herself up. I'm sure papa would buy up some reusable toilet paper too.

if, and that's a BIG IF, they even use toilet paper....

Papa don't like vicki saying his boys have to wear shoes because "they aren't forced to do anything".. Hmmm, papa, let's think about this one.

Are they not Forced to Not have furniture? Are they not Forced to sleep in the same freaking room with their parents?!!

"To the Abbott Boys... I give $5,000 each for shoes."
    "To the Abbott Family, I give $15,000 for furniture."

FORT Fan
    I have only seen a few minutes of this show and I feel like someone needs to
    have a show called "Trading Children" and let some of these kids out of their wretched lives for two weeks. When those kids said they vomit whenever they are stressed...OMG that is awful!

FORT Fan
    How will these boys ever fit in except in another cult? The parents don't work, because dad inherited money, but will it last forever? I guess if you buy no shoes or furniture and just exist, money lasts longer.

+ Reply to Thread