+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Burntcrow
    I side with Hope on this one, although she is 19, I wouldn't like to be talked to like the earth mom talks to her. Earth mom needs to earn her respect, not just demand it.

sarakay66
    Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    I side with Hope on this one, although she is 19, I wouldn't like to be talked to like the earth mom talks to her. Earth mom needs to earn her respect, not just demand it.
    However, don't you think in a situation such as this, it's assumed that you will show respect to whomever comes into your home? They know the rules when they sign up and I don't think it's asking all that much to request that someone share in your everyday life.

What would you guys get the Taoist family?? That is a tough one. Their car looked really old so maybe some sort of hybrid eco friendly car. One dad could evolve to get used to maybe.

sarakay66
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    What would you guys get the Taoist family?? That is a tough one. Their car looked really old so maybe some sort of hybrid eco friendly car. One dad could evolve to get used to maybe.
    Hey, that's a really good idea.

Frostelized
    Your daddy insane!

OMG... they are walking on the forest floor with no shoes? Do they even know what kind of bacteria they could get...?

sarakay66
    She is so cute. She cracks me up. She's walking all fast to the car!

sarakay66
    They have some flip-floppers on now, I was curious if they would wear shoes into the restaurant.

Hey one of the boys put on flip flops to go into the resturant. I think Vicki was a bit rude w/the nature walk.

Frostelized
    The Chinese are taking over the world!!

Wait..aren't shoes required....?

I think it's cool though that they can speak Chinese.

sarakay66
    Frostelized,
    Upper right corner of your avatar makes me do a shocked double take every time I see it, lol.

+ Reply to Thread