+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Interview With the Loupe Family

What the heck Lib. Why don't we just drive the make believe bus on over and pick you up? You have some make believe gas money, don't you? We'll have to check with Unk, but I'm almost sure it's okay.
    Wonder if we should book our swamp tour ahead of time? I'd really like to do that. Somebody else can eat my alligator though. I saw one of those dudes butchered once and I've had flashbacks ever since. Yuck!! doesn't begin to cover it. Maybe Diana will make me some gator free gumbo.

That was a great interview. I live about 3 hours away from the Loupe family. I will have to schedule a swamp tour within the next few months after things calm down. The show generated a lot of interest. It definitely was a win win situation for the family.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet
    Great interview, Hepcat! A big thanks to you and the Loupe family. They were such an endearing and classy family.

I second that .I really liked this family

LG.
    I wasn't the one who drove all the way from Minnesota to vist the Loupes, but might someday as they seem like super-nice people. Thanks for the interview.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    What the heck Lib. Why don't we just drive the make believe bus on over and pick you up? You have some make believe gas money, don't you?
    While you're at it, can you send the imaginary private jet up to Ontario so I can come too?

Heppy - Thanks so much for this interview. It's easy now to understand how ZZ came by so much maturity at his age.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie

Re: Our Interview With the Loupe Family

Zams Swamp Tours
    Diego & Diana Tregle
    36 Kraemer Bayou Rd.
    Thibodaux, LA.

Dear Diana and Diego,
    My son and I have been watching Trading Spouses on CMT-TV for a long time and just want you both to know you are by far the nicest couple we have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Thank you for sharing a portion of your lifestyle with us.
    Your son “ZZ” is remarkable. We just about fell off our chairs laughing when he told Barbara Gates “Well it’s like this, You’re Fired”… He is such a darling and loving child. You were both so kind to your temporary spouses and they were so brutal to you. Barbara had far more empathy for “animals” than she does her own kids! The way she treated ZZ was deplorable. I am surprised that Diego could hold his temper the way she nagged on little ZZ.
    Diego, you are an absolute “doll”. I can say that now cause I am an old lady of 67…But I kid you not, you are so sweet and handsome.
    Diana, you are really sweet also. I thought it was very one sided at the Gates house. You had to live like a rabbit on salads for a week and they would not eat your way for a week. What gives with that? Her snooty friends do not deserve to be in;your presence. You can come to our home in the mountains of North Carolina and stay anytime you and your family would like.
    I hope this letter does not offend you in any way. We loved the three of you and believe me, the next time we go to New Orleans, we will look up your Papa Gator or Zams Swamp Tours. What a fun couple you seem to be.
    Well my new found friends, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and just keep on doing what you are doing. (I’m glad ZZ got his mud bike. )

Sincerely,
    Joyce M. Bryson
    P. S. This is the first time in my life I have written to strangers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12