+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I heard a Rumor on the Bayou!! Must Read!!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I just thought something was very wrong with Barbara, I hope she gets the help she needs.

They're was something wrong with her,she needs more meat in her diet.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    They're was something wrong with her,she needs more meat in her diet.
    Somebody pass her another slab of that alligator.

FORT Newbie
    I recall Barbara saying she had taken parenting classes. I wonder if those parenting classes were court-ordered.

And I can't believe anyone is really that bad (Barb). Remember the editing can make a story whether one is there or not. P.S. I also live down the bayou from the Loupe's.
    Last edited by TuckernOtis; 12-13-2004 at 10:28 AM.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckernOtis
    And I can't believe anyone is really that bad (Barb). Remember the editing can make a story whether one is there or not.
    But you can't edit words INTO a person's mouth or force their fingers repeatedly into a little boy's mouth. That the producers were able to get that many atrocious acts on camera in one week says a lot about Barb. Even if they left out Good Barb moments, she'd have to raise those gators from the dead or walk on swampwater to balance out her bad bits.

If you read the FORT interview in this forum, ZZ says that she sent him back to brush his teeth four or five times. No one was editing in that bizarro, must-control-everything behavior.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

After visiting the Loupes,and taking the tour and my son playing with ZZ for the day......i think miss Barbara really did have a misconception of what cajun life is really all about.....she just wishes she had the family that the Loupes have............they are all very nice and friendly people with not a lot of animosity in thier lives....we would of enjoyed them even if they had not been a reality T.V. family,and i'm sure we will return again........I feel sorry for Miss Barbara...........she does not seem to know what makes a family really a family.Renee P.S. ZZ is a great kid.......the Loupes have done a fine job letting a kid be a kid.

FORT Newbie
    oh yeah, it was bad...she was unfortunatley just a dits but I don't think she was meaning to be a b****..despite it all she seems to be an exuberant person and likes people, i just got that impression. but shes got a hell of alot of misconceptions going on.
    My advice to barbara now, thou..is too not spend endless time grieving about thats another waste of time and another disservice to herself..she shouldn't waste her time feeling "shame" but she does need to recognize and aknowlege what happened, and then...let it go...everyone else should too.
    the loupe's have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12