+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

I just remembered something from last night's show. What was up with Vegan mom having Diego sitting in a chair and fondling his golden locks? That woman is so bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    I am a vegan, and am very proud of the vegan family. I am a card carrying member of PETA and damn proud of it. Meat eaters are the scum of the earth, and will die off like the dinosaurs.
    Think maybe you're missing the point? People aren't nearly as annoyed by the veganism as they are the morally superior attitude of the vegan. PIMguy is right, if she weren't crazy vegan lady she'd be crazy somebody else. The woman is an extremist looking for a cause.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I felt sorry for the Vegan mom. She was put in a place where she was discrimated because she treats animals the way they should be treated. Those poor folks from LA are just trash. They look like something that came from a trailer park.

I am a vegan, and am very proud of the vegan family. I am a card carrying member of PETA and damn proud of it. Meat eaters are the scum of the earth, and will die off like the dinosaurs.
    Why would you feel sorry for a piece of garbage like Veeeeegan Mom...what a loser she is! Vegan Mom is a disgrace to all life form!
    The best part was when little ZZ schooled her ~
    ZZ: ""A frog is a frog, but a dog is a man's best friend."
    Lets not forget...the vegan lady ate alligator, and she would eat dog too.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I felt sorry for the Vegan mom. She was put in a place where she was discrimated because she treats animals the way they should be treated.
    They should be treated the way Barbara did? Grabbing them by the neck until they whimper in fear and pain?

I found it very telling that vegan mom couldn't understand the difference between not wanting to eat a dog versus a frog. She has lost all sense of perspective.

Those poor folks from LA are just trash. They look like something that came from a trailer park.
    Actually, they own their own property and have a large, spacious house.
    Last edited by lobeck; 11-30-2004 at 05:13 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I must add...The Cajun Famliy rocks!!!! I them and I would be honored to visit a warm, kind, genuine, fun loving, family like the Loupe's

The Loupe's = good people

How many vegans does it take to change a light bulb ?
    None. Vegans can't change anything.

The it's all about Mee-gan, ooops Veegan mom is stuck in the twilight zone. Get over your self indulgence and eat a steak. I'd love to have the opportunity to retrain her and place a tartar steak in front of her while her eyes were pried open like that kid in Clock Work Orange.
    Last edited by did_it_again; 11-30-2004 at 02:55 PM.

I was shocked at Barbra's attitude when she got home. She makes fun of Diana, calling her the Cajun Mary Poppins, she warns her scared kids---one wasn't so happy to see her mother come home cause she felt she was going to be in trouble--not to cry over money distribution, and proceeds to act like a spoled whiny brat. The venom she poured on her husband for getting an orchard and her daughter for asking for and getting a jacuzzi, was awful to see. But when she got 20k for herself, everything was ok then.
    I think she cut her critque of Diana's mothering skills short because Diana got this look on her face when the tirade started that would have stopped an alligator from charging. Barb must have seen it and backed down.
    I couldnt beleive it when Barb lit up that cigarette after lecturing strangers about eating healthy. And she still got her digs in at Diana with that stupid letter she left saying that ZZ is acting out because he isn't getting enough love from his mother---oh look in the mirror Barbra.

Like someone said earlier, if she wasn't crazy vegan mom she'd be crazy something else mom because it's her personality that we all seem to be objecting to - not her eating choices. I don't care what she eats so why should she care what I eat? There is a reason we are top of the food chain - opposable thumbs and all that..
    California mom really needs to get her act together and figure some real priorities. I almost feel sorry for California Dad, almost because he's a grown man and he can make choices for himself and his children. What happened to 50/50 partnerships? He allows Barb to steamroll over him .. and the kids. The way she talked to Lucy it was almost like she slapped the poor kid in the face.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Even though it's been about 14 hours since I watched the show, I'm still fuming about it. I enjoyed reading everyone's posts this morning and I'm totally with ya! Love the Cajun family! I am literally filled with rage at vegan mom (but adored her kids ... wanted to smack her husband for being such a wimpy putz and letting that witch treat his kids so poorly).

Once again, Fox has found an extreme Californian. I don't blame people for thinking we're nuts! Geez, I'm beginning to wonder myself. Huge kudos to the excellent editing in the show, though, which pointed out vegan-idiot's numerous hypocrisies!!! I swear, guys, we're not all like that. I swear!

So many things to snark on with this episode, but you've all done such a great job of covering everything I wanted to say. But one thing I have to point out that's still hurting me right now is the way vegan mom treated her sweet little daughter. God, it gets me choked up even now! When she was reading how the money would be spent, and read the hot tub part, her daughter lit up and excitedly exclaimed how that was her idea and she thought her mom would like it, but the mom shot her a look and made mean, hurtful comments of ridicule I'm all too familiar with from my childhood. It brought me right back to being a kid and I knew exactly how that poor little girl felt at that very moment. Absolutely broke my heart! Those kids are being abused, and this freak's treatment of them WILL affect them as adults.

That woman needs counseling BIG-TIME! For the sake of her kids, I pray she'll at least give it a try, but she seems much too close-minded to admit there's anything wrong with herself, unfortunately. So sad.

Cajun family, we love you!!! Love, love, love!!!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread