+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I agree with the comments posted here. The irony is that the very things that make The Veganator insufferable -- her utter lack of humility, her misplaced sense of superiority -- will probably block her from learning a thing from this experience.
    It reminds me of those studies on incompetence. The people who did the worst on tests thought they did the best. They lacked the competence to know they were incompetent.
    This woman lacks the wisdom to know she's unwise.
    Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." And Crazy Vegan Mom would be a crazy woman no matter what her cause was. Crazy Feed the Hungry Mom, Crazy Just Say No Mom, Crazy Save the Sea Monkees Mom. She needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." And Crazy Vegan Mom would be a crazy woman no matter what her cause was. Crazy Feed the Hungry Mom, Crazy Just Say No Mom, Crazy Save the Sea Monkees Mom. She needs help.
    Don't you mean Crazy Save The Sea "Monkies" Mom?

I just couldn't believe this crap! I believe in living my own life and letting others live theirs. However, if this is indicative of the "vegan" lifestyle, NO THANKS!! I can't remember when I have seen such rudeness (when guests arrive early you don't chastise them and make them wish they didn't come AND you don't push movies on them that make them want to leave) or two-faced backstabbing (kids, it's do as I say, not as I do AND beating a dog that pees in the kitchen because you did not let him outside in time is NOT being kind to animals). Oh, wait, being vegan just means you don't eat the meat and you don't kill the animals, but you can be extremely mean and detrimental to a dog's health! I have come to the conclusion that she was not a beotch because she was a vegan, but because she has several screws loose and will always be a beotch. I think this disturbed me because KNOWING that the camera was on, she truly didn't care how ignorant she came across to the public! That's scary!! And her poor kids! I think I'd love to treat them to McDonald's!

FORT Fan

Still Raging

It's been several hours since this episode aired and I'm still raging at Vegan mom. She is cruel and selfish and self-absorbed. For her to think that she should give Cajun Mom parenting lessons is absurd and delusional. I'd be more inclined to call child services on her. And rescue Vegan Dad, who just seems spineless but could be retrained.

I hadn't been a rampant ZZ fan, but when he said that Vegan Mom made him feel small, I really felt for him.

I have a vegan daughter. She would never presume to make the rest of the family watch a PETA video. Nor would she demand that we eat only vegan foods in her presence.

I'm so mad I could spit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    The more I saw the vegan mom, the more I wanted to reach in my tv and grab her by the neck She is so ignorant and rude. She took parenting lessons :rolleyes Puh-lease.....you could take those lessons for the rest of your life and you wouldn't be as good a parent as the Cajun mom. She was nasty to her kids and husband when she told them about eating gator...."I don't have to explain my reasoning for eating it" Well Missy, how would you like it if your family tried some McDonalds and wouldn't explain it to you. Then when she yelled at hubby for telling cajun mom he wanted an orchird and Lucy for being excited for the jaccuzzi. She definitely does not deserve the loving family she has. I hope she feels like an moron when she watches herself. Eating an animal is wrong but almost breaking a poor dog's neck is okay??!!??? Diego should have grabbed her like that.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Art_930

I'm so mad I could spit.

Gotta say though- I love the editors of this show. They were brilliant with last nights show!
    "I'm smart so he should listen to me" monkies
    "Whatever you put in your mouth is a direct result of how healthy you will be" smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer
    "I took parenting classes so I know what I am doing." "STOP THAT LUCY!"
    "You should never harm animals" Smell your pee you rotten dog while I smash your face into it while giving you a swat

"Diana's clothes were a little outdated." Yeah, well so is your hairdo lady

"I am an open minded person" sure, as long as they do what you say, think what you think and behave the way you expect them too, then yes, you certainly are open minded.

"Dinner is at 7:30! Dinner is at 7:30!" Umm, since you had a houseful at 6:30- do ya think maybe you were wrong??? okay, didn't think so...

Those poor kids have learned to be so intolerant of others that they will have a really hard time in the real world. Go Diana and hooray for you for eating what you wanted, not what they wanted you too!

I think Vegan mom deserves her own reality show. Awesome. I can't wait to rewatch last nights show!

I felt sorry for the Vegan mom. She was put in a place where she was discrimated because she treats animals the way they should be treated. Those poor folks from LA are just trash. They look like something that came from a trailer park.

I am a vegan, and am very proud of the vegan family. I am a card carrying member of PETA and damn proud of it.
    Last edited by lobeck; 11-30-2004 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inflammatory statements.

LOL. Militant Vegans Unite! Kill the humans, save the animals.

Anyways ... the **HATE** for Vegan mom is insane. Read the 'Trading Spouses' message boards: http://forums.prospero.com/foxspouse...es/?msg=3909.1

They have started a IhateBarbaraGates yahoo group.

Vegan mom's website http://www.projecthealthybeginnings.com/ is getting hammered by other people.

Poor woman.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    I felt sorry for the Vegan mom. She was put in a place where she was discrimated because she treats animals the way they should be treated. Those poor folks from LA are just trash. They look like something that came from a trailer park.

I am a vegan, and am very proud of the vegan family. I am a card carrying member of PETA and damn proud of it.

Okay, I understand where you are coming from. BUT don't you think the Cajun mom was also put in a position where she was discriminated??? Last week she went to some party at a woman's house and all the other ladies did was belittle her and her beliefs. As a person, no matter what you are, you have to be tolerant to others and their beliefs even if you don't agree with them.
    Last edited by lobeck; 11-30-2004 at 05:11 PM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread