+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Ah

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance...When Steve crapped himself
    Forgot about that one, well let the good times roll .. right into a gator filled moat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I wonder if vegan mom is being ostracized by her friends now for trying alligator?

I wonder if vegan mom is being ostracized by her friends now for trying alligator?
    Forget the alligator. She needs to be ostracized for being so mean and rude to Her own family and the cajun family.. Oh, the little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Forget the alligator. She needs to be ostracized for being so mean and rude to Her own family and the cajun family.. Oh, the little dog too...
    And her inability to spell simple words.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And her inability to spell simple words.
    Maybe she's related to Dan Quayle and the great potato(e) incident.

D-i-v-o-r-c-e

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm on the West coast and have two hours to wait - Vegan dad really asked for a divorce?
    No but he should. I am sorry but either all of these families are somewhat whacko, unlike mine -- riiiiiiiiiight!, or editing is really good. They have been doing a good mom/bad mom each time. Is there such a thing as good mom/good mom? or bad mom/bad mom?

BTW hepcat- you are still waiting for it to come on out west, aren't you like kind of cheating by reading the spoiler? *DUCKS* .. but not fast enough *ouch*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I really can't stand VeganMom. The woman talks about Diane being a bad mother, but look at the job she was doing. She obviously has no idea how to communicate with kids (when she was helping ZZ with his spelling- Listen to me because I'm right). And she was terrible to her children! The look she gave her daughter at the end of the show was frightening. And she said she didn't even miss them.

She and her friends need to back off. Becoming a vegan is a personal lifestyle choice. It's one thing to educate people and another to attack them. At least Diane had the decency to compromise and respected the family enough to make vegan gumbo whereas Barbara refused to take into account the other families views and culture. Diane also made a good point with the black widow analogy, but Barabara's family and friends still refused to see her point. My sister is a vegan, but she does it because she feels healthier eating that way and she doesn't try to force everyone around her to be vegan.

Then, VeganMom had the audacity to complain about $10,000 going to an orchard, which seems like a pretty cool idea, while she spent $30,000 of the other family's money on eco-friendly motors. It's apparent that Diane really considered what the other family wanted, while Barbara saw another opportunity to push her beliefs on others.

Finally, she was waaaaaaay too superior. Criticizing people for the way they dress is sooooo shallow! Who cares that you live in California and you do things a certain way? When she asked in CajunMom 'journaled,' it was so obvious that she was waiting for a chance to show off how superior she is.

Argh! I adored the Cajun family, but VeganMom is insane!

Sorry I wrote so much!

ETA: ZZ is awesome! I loved when he said "She was mean to my mom, shame shame shame... shame," and "A frog is a frog but a dog is man's best friend." That kid is hilarious and wise beyond his years.
    Last edited by starlette01350; 11-29-2004 at 09:34 PM.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

LG.
    Vegan Mom really was quite the piece of work. She didn't get enough time with Cajun Mom to tell her EXACTLY how she is doing everything wrong in her whole life. She's pissed that others in her family got some things that they wanted. She's a control freak. Ugh, I hate control freaks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe she's related to Dan Quayle and the great potato(e) incident.
    We think alike Unk - Dan Quayle was the first thing that came to my mind.

By the way, thanks for starting the thread tonight!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    After thinking about it for a bit I think vegan mom is the kind of person who was never the best at anything making her feel inferior. So she mapped out what she considered the 'perfect' life and set about making it happen regardless of the people around her (namely hubby & kids). She wants to feel superior and since she has the perfect life everyone else must suck and need her to micro manage their lives into her mold of perfect. I think underneath she's a very very insecure woman seeking approval. And she's made a bad name for vegans. Her friends helped, but she had the spotlight.

+ Reply to Thread