+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Vegan mom is trying to ask questions of Diego but she is coming off a bit condecending (sp?).. How long 'til she asks him if all men in Lawezanna were their hair long and blonde..
    I couldn't stand her. In her confessional she worried that the other mom would run down their lifestyle...then she goes to LA and runs them down. Her family doesn't seem much better.

I love Diego. He handled it well..He was polite even though he didn't agree. And I disagree with her...I think he will live forever despite the pop. The man is so laid back I can't see him having a heart attack.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Selkie
    Me thinks it would take Cajun Mom longer than week to 'starve to death' on veggies.
    Tha being said she seems like a genuine person, unlike Vegan Mom.
    Amen to that. And she at least gave the other lifestyle a try. She didn't run them down, she tried the veggie eating. Vegan mom just ran their lifestyle down...I thought Vegans were supposed to be open minded, or is it just open minded to people who believe what you believe? :rolleyes

(no offense meant to Vegans...just the obnoxious ones like this woman.)
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I was frustrated with Vegan mother how she talked to the little boy, telling him he was being rude to her and all. I thought you are being annoying by constantly being on his back over everything. Sure he could use some discipline, but I thought he was just being a kid. I didnt like the way she constantly insulted the others about how they ate and did not even give it a chance to try their lifestyle. The other mother cracked me up saying she wanted some meat. I would bet that next week when they decide how to spend the other families money, that the Cajun wife will set aside $ for a freezer full of meat.

Soap

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Vegan mom is SOOOOOOOO lucky that Deigo is an easy going guy. I swear to god if she kept saying 'we don't do that in CA' my husband would have said .. take a look around lady, are aren't in CA anymore! You know what's more disturbing?? Paris Hilton actually showed more tolerance and class when she was in bayou country. *shiver*

Omg .. let me put it another way.. you're fired! I LOVE that kid. and FYI Vegan mom.. washing out a kid's mouth with soap is assault.. it's bad enough when you do it to your own kid do you actually think it's acceptable to do it to someone else's?? :rolleyes
    gotta love clueless parents

I would starve to death in cajun country.. I don't eat seafood in any form. I would have at least tried the gator that ZZ ordered but I wouldn't have sat there scoffing at my hosts' choice of a meal because it didn't match my ideals
    I remember being younger way back in the 60's and my mom heard me say the F word - I was outside she was in the house, I walked in the door and all she said was people that talk like that ought to get their mouths washed out with soap. I never said the F word again until I was 30 something, and never around my Mom, but I knew she wouldn't do the soap bit, but the threat was enough.. But I think vee gan Mom is crazy enough to do it..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Kinda dumb

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Same here...seems really nice, too. Kinda dumb, but that's ok.
    If I had that kinda dumb in my life I'd be happy. seems like a nice down to earth guy even if the funny kid isn't very disciplined.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Amen to that. And she at least gave the other lifestyle a try. She didn't run them down, she tried the veggie eating. Vegan mom just ran their lifestyle down...I thought Vegans were supposed to be open minded, or is it just open minded to people who believe what you believe? :rolleyes

(no offense meant to Vegans...just the obnoxious ones like this woman.)
    it really irritated me that the vegan family seems to be pushing their beliefs on the other family and are unwilling to even be polite. Reminds me of the show last week where the jewish and christian familes trades places. The jewish mom was not willing to take the christian family to synagog and then try church with them. did that make sense?

Anyway, my thought is that if you take on the swap..........do the swap........all of it. Learn something new, try something new, laugh a little, relax and enjoy the experience of a new family.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    it really irritated me that the vegan family seems to be pushing their beliefs on the other family and are unwilling to even be polite. Reminds me of the show last week where the jewish and christian familes trades places. The jewish mom was not willing to take the christian family to synagog and then try church with them. did that make sense?

Anyway, my thought is that if you take on the swap..........do the swap........all of it. Learn something new, try something new, laugh a little, relax and enjoy the experience of a new family.
    "You've got to live a little, laugh a little, and let your poor heart break a little, thats the story of, thats the glory of love.... Dean Martin from "The Silencers" 1967

Sorry - A bit off track, but that popped into my head when I saw the laugh a little...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by Christel
    What upsets me the most is when the vegan mother told ZZ that he would die when he was 40. I know that he didn't have good eating habits, but who says that to a child?
    It's like Selkie said: Vegan mom is kind to all life forms but humans. Nothing wrong with choosing a vegetarian lifestyle, but this woman has crossed the line into fanaticism. I hate fanatics. And I happen to like humans.

But I absolutely love ZZ! Kid, if you're reading this: you rock, dude! Bring your family up to Canada to visit me sometime. I'm lovin' the Cajun accents. I give you fair warning however: on this side of the border your name will be
    Zed Zed.

I thought I caught a glimpse of ZZ crying in the preview for the next episode. Vegan mom: I promise you - if you're responsible for that boy's tears, I will hunt you down and.....uhhhh.....push your face into the carpet. Seriously.

I will admit though, the thousands of gator skulls kind of creeped me out. I hope they weren't killed for the skulls alone. I'll feel better if I know that the meat was consumed and the rest of the hide was used for shoes, purses, etc.

Can't wait for next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    "You've got to live a little, laugh a little, and let your poor heart break a little, thats the story of, thats the glory of love.... Dean Martin from "The Silencers" 1967

Sorry - A bit off track, but that popped into my head when I saw the laugh a little...
    Thats perfect......Vegan mom scares me with kids. Where is the love?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    It's like Selkie said: Vegan mom is kind to all life forms but humans.
    I think she's kind to all life forms who follow her strict insane guidelines and will make all others conform through any means necessary, kind or not. Hell hath no fury... That woman is insane!! And I thought that military dad on wife swap was anal retentive.

+ Reply to Thread