+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Perhaps this is a little too simplistic, but you don't go vegan to be fit and have a good complexion. You do it because you don't want to eat meat.

But thanks for that wonderfully stimulating first post.

I don't believe I even implied that in my first post, but I do recall the vegan mom, Barbara, enforcing vegan "rules" on her new family and telling them that they would be a lot more healthy if they ate the way she did. Also, to my understanding, you are correct. The main reason to go vegan is because you don't want to eat meat. However, most people consider it to be more healthy, which is, to them, just a perk.

When you look at all the other vegan women on last week's show, they seemed very healthy and most of them looked great. Excuse me for being observant.

I'm not really up on Veganism but from what I do know I wonder if the kids get all the food value that they need from the diet. Wonder what that pond scum stuff they were drinking consists of? They probably need some milk and a good grilled cheese every now and then.
    Vegan mom might be a lot nicer with the occasional hot dog under her belt, too.

vee gans diet

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I'm not really up on Veganism but from what I do know I wonder if the kids get all the food value that they need from the diet. Wonder what that pond scum stuff they were drinking consists of? They probably need some milk and a good grilled cheese every now and then.
    I agree about the childrens diets. I think someone should have the Ca moms kids checked by a doctor to see of their bodies are in sync with all the levels being ok. I mean there are just some things a body needs growing up, and I do think meat is one of them *drooling* I could use a steak right now.

Hmmmm -- grilled cheese? Dinner!!!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    I agree about the childrens diets. I think someone should have the Ca moms kids checked by a doctor to see of their bodies are in sync with all the levels being ok. I mean there are just some things a body needs growing up, and I do think meat is one of them *drooling* I could use a steak right now.

Hmmmm -- grilled cheese? Dinner!!!
    I think the vegan kids are fine (although I could never eat a salad without dressing). Humans really don't need cows milk, and she uses soy so they are getting protein. We don't really need meat either- I feel better when I am not weighed down by an animal . I believe the green drink is a 'superfood' type of drink that you get in a health food store. Packed with vitamins and stuff and mixed with water. It doesn't taste too bad if you drink it real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    That's too funny, Mudah.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I missed how the vegan mother spent the 50k..............someone help me!!

I didn't catch all of the ways the Cajun momma spent the money either. Darn phone calls when I am trying to get the scoop!

Can someone fill me in? I am dyin' to know how the veggie meannie spent these people's money.

I also thought Diego was a very kind and deep soul of a person. I don't know if I could have bit my tongue when veggie was yankin' my kid all over the place telling him to behave, when it looked to me like he was just bein' a kid!

Waiting...............oh the drama! Thanks guys!

The Vegan mom alloted

3,000 for charitable organizations---WTF!!!!???*
    4,000 for vacation
    20,000 for 2 eco engines for their tour boats*
    12,000 for a new roof
    2,000 for ZZ to by a mud boat
    5,700 for the parents
    I may have missed the rest

Cajun mom

8,000 for the family to take a trip to Mexico to Hawaii
    5,000 to Jim fot his orchard
    5,000 for a well for the orchard
    10,000 for a jacuzzi
    20,000 for Barbara
    2,000 for the kids

Tha cajun mom alloted all the money for the vegan family. That witch vegan mother (substitute a letter if you choose) chose to allot 23,000 of the cajuns family money for her own purposes. You want to give money to a charitable organization use your own money. You want an eco engine or two use your own money. how self centered and can a person be. The vegan mom is a self righteous pig.

Belvasgirl, it was already being discussed in the 11/29 show thread. No need to wait in agony.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Belvasgirl, it was already being discussed in the 11/29 show thread. No need to wait in agony.
    Thanks hepcat, still trying to find my way around this board! Everyone here is so nice, and thanks for the breakdown too i did it again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112