+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    You and I will have to drive each other there
    I'm afraid you'll have to do the driving Mav, I don't have a licence.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    ZZ's husky Cajun accent is just too cute. He seems like a very perceptive little kid. Cali Mom is so negative and bitchy. She is so hard on ZZ for such little things, and she barely even knows him. Makes me wonder how much worse she is with her own kids. Cajun Mom seems laid back but a little naive to the Cali ways. The Cali women were extremely close-minded and rude to her, like a bunch of cats.

Caring is sharing <3 carebear04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy
    She is so hard on ZZ for such little things, and she barely even knows him. Makes me wonder how much worse she is with her own kids.

Vegan mom's kids are probably so weak from their diets that they can't waste any of their energy talking back or arguing with her.

to the FORT Cottoncandy and Carebear04! . Cotton.. it showed on the previews where she was talking down to her children as they were doing homework. Vegan Mom is a controller and I get this feeling if things dont go her way, she would be a real beotch to live with.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    to the FORT Cottoncandy and Carebear04! . Cotton.. it showed on the previews where she was talking down to her children as they were doing homework. Vegan Mom is a controller and I get this feeling if things dont go her way, she would be a real beotch to live with.
    Talking down to them for not understanding homework and not cleaning their room to her acceptable standards.

:phhht I agree with ZZ. She needs to be fired from both her new job and her old one. (better yet, a new BOSS in the house might make a difference) hint hint to the Vegan Dad.

Perhaps is Vegan Dad would stand up and be a man, he'd feel the need to tell her also, "your fired"

To Vegan Dad: In case you read this here are some tips.
    1.learn how to pick up luggage for ladies (shows strength and respect)
    2. Acquire some muscle, eat meat, work out, get energized
    3. learn how to TALK to people, Did you considered asking new mom, if she was okay with eating only salad or vegan food? (again, ummmmmm respect)
    4. Take a deep breath, flex your little muscles and TELL your wife that you are capable of completing task without having to promise her that you will do it to her standards.

Just my honest opionion.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm afraid you'll have to do the driving Mav, I don't have a licence.
    Notta problemo Q!!
    I've driven 12 times across country..this would be nothin'!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Flings Fairydust to all YellowRoseTX's Avatar
    First off....ZZ is the man!! That kid has the wisdom of a wise old spirit....he blew me away. I honestly think he intimidated the oldbag (vegan mom). Vegan mom thought she was going to bulldoze into her "new" family and change their life with her way of thinking, because of course it's the only way to live!! :rolleyes That was her agenda and as we see she has tried to push her beliefs on everyone.....well, except Wild Bill, and ZZ!!

Cajun mom was setup with the vegan dinner......pretty rotten if you ask me. She has a good heart and earns a honest living...they looked down on her because of how she does it.

What amazes me is this group gave their little speech about no cruelty to animals, etc.....but they sure as hell don't think twice about how they treat their fellow man. :rolleyes Sad little people.

Can't wait to see ZZ in action this week!!! You just know he's got something good to say!!
    I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay.

-- Dave Matthews

FORT Newbie

Vegan Mom

Did anyone notice how the Vegan Mom had a bit of tummy on her and a bad complexion? If that's what eating "healthy and respectfully" does to you, count me out.

Perhaps this is a little too simplistic, but you don't go vegan to be fit and have a good complexion. You do it because you don't want to eat meat.

But thanks for that wonderfully stimulating first post.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Vegan mom's behavior was atrocious... just an ugly example of an extremist.

She needs a pork chop shoved down her throat.

+ Reply to Thread