+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff
    I think she's kind to all life forms who follow her strict insane guidelines and will make all others conform through any means necessary, kind or not. Hell hath no fury... That woman is insane!! And I thought that military dad on wife swap was anal retentive.

Too funny!!! I agree
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Regular
    Oh thank heaven! I thought this was going to be a case where I read others' thoughts and thought "did I watch the same show". Thrilled that nearly everyone finds the vegan mom scarier than the gators. I think that ZZ is just fighting fire with fire (or idiocy with smarty pants-ness)--I'm thinkin' when Mom's in town it's all 'yes ma'am/no ma'am, but he's not letting this headcase woman manipulate him. Go ZZ go!!

ZZ is the best. His "You're fired" comment was great. Like someone else said earlier, he has more common sense than many adults.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    ZZ is the best. His "You're fired" comment was great. Like someone else said earlier, he has more common sense than many adults.

I am still laughing over that comment. That is definitely one of those "priceless" moments. He is very smart for his age, and he really isnt being nasty or rude, hes just being a kid. I think Vegan Mom is trying to make him like her little robot like her own children. I feel sorry for her children, because I think they are missing out by not trying other things.

I'm late to the party having just seen this show. Wow what a wacko the Vegan Crusader is. I notice her mantra is to treat animals and the environment with respect, but how about treating people with some respect i.e., common courtesy? I can't remember ever seeing such an obnoxious, hateful, narrow-minded, demeaning to others, intolerant person in my life. It's great to be tolerant of others as long as they fit your agenda, isn't it? How great is it to be so judgmental of the Louisiana folks that you just assume they might live in a shack (and hope that Diana is ugly). Stereotyping, anyone?

ZZ is being disrespectful, but I actually don't blame him. He initially was trying to get along with the wench. Poor kid needs to resort to some sort of self-preservation being around her.

I could rant on forever about this woman, but I'll try to control myself. Did you see her children ever smiling during the show? What sad little shells of humans they will probably turn out to be with the controlling mother they have. Making kids drink that vile "bile" juice should be a form of child abuse--coupled with her emotional non-stop slamming of the kids. She definitely has control issues. I hope someone from Child Protection Services sees this show and intervenes. Lead your own pathetic life and let your kids be kids.

Final thought. Did you notice that slew of cats running around? Do you suppose they have a vegan diet as well? Oh the humanity if one of them were to kill a mouse.

I wondered about the animals, too. My friend used to buy her cats vegetarian food!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    But I absolutely love ZZ! Kid, if you're reading this: you rock, dude! Bring your family up to Canada to visit me sometime. I'm lovin' the Cajun accents. I give you fair warning however: on this side of the border your name will be
    Zed Zed.
    Q, you and me both!! ZZ and I would have a BALL.. I would love to fish and shoot the shiat with him, you just KNOW he's funny as hell.

I thought I caught a glimpse of ZZ crying in the preview for the next episode. Vegan mom: I promise you - if you're responsible for that boy's tears, I will hunt you down and.....uhhhh.....push your face into the carpet. Seriously.
    You and I will have to drive each other there, cuz I seriously was bothered that our lil tough ZZ was crying. For some reason, I'm thinking it's going to have something to do with the dog getting smacked. Which, IMO...she'd be pulling back a bloody stump after she tries to shake my hand at the table. 1st for smacking my dog, 2nd...for making ZZ cry.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

I call Shotgun!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Q, you and me both!! ZZ and I would have a BALL.. I would love to fish and shoot the shiat with him, you just KNOW he's funny as hell.

You and I will have to drive each other there, cuz I seriously was bothered that our lil tough ZZ was crying. For some reason, I'm thinking it's going to have something to do with the dog getting smacked. Which, IMO...she'd be pulling back a bloody stump after she tries to shake my hand at the table. 1st for smacking my dog, 2nd...for making ZZ cry.
    Count me in! Bad enough the vegan biatch is pushing her insane food beliefs like a religion, she has to try and make it sounds as though us Californias are all freakin' idiots like her!!! I was totally pissed when she smacked the poor little doggie and then was pushing it's face into the carpet!! Made me want to jump through the screen and make her gator bait!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    But I absolutely love ZZ! Kid, if you're reading this: you rock, dude! Bring your family up to Canada to visit me sometime. I'm lovin' the Cajun accents. I give you fair warning however: on this side of the border your name will be Zed Zed.
    Hee!! What is it about Zed Zed that has all us Canucks up in arms to protect him? I'd be right there by your side too, Q. I thought the kid was marvelously restrained for his age in the face of her relentless nagging. He tried very hard to listen to her respectfully but he just couldn't hide his snark! I loved it!

Not only the Canucks want to protect ZZ, I know a few people in Wisconsin that want to do the same thing and his lines are becoming catch phrases.

"Gators don't sweat" "You're fired!" "The good Lord will take me when it's time"

HAHAHA the kid is a riot!
    Last edited by just1paul; 11-24-2004 at 07:44 PM. Reason: spelled "to" as "ro"
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread