+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

LUCYGRL
    Next week, They are going to be trading a major meat eater with a vegitarian. Hopefully the cupboards and fridge will be stocked with other food. But just like this show: conservative Christian vs Liberal Jewis, neither one is going to learn and change on behalf of the other one. These are personal values that can't and shouldn't be changed. So next weeks will probably be much of the same. I think beside this show the other bad show was when the two dads traded places. It just didn't seem as good as when the moms trade.

This is going where?

Quote Originally Posted by lucygrl
    Next week, They are going to be trading a major meat eater with a vegitarian. Hopefully the cupboards and fridge will be stocked with other food. But just like this show: conservative Christian vs Liberal Jewis, neither one is going to learn and change on behalf of the other one. These are personal values that can't and shouldn't be changed. So next weeks will probably be much of the same. I think beside this show the other bad show was when the two dads traded places. It just didn't seem as good as when the moms trade.
    Does anyone else have the same feeling that I do? Both Trading Spouses and Wife probably won't be around for more than one more season?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I actually liked the dad swap one. I thought the wives were overbearing in those situations.

Once they cancel Wife Swap, it'll be HUSBAND SWAP. I would like to see that.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456