+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 11/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Holy frijole, I'm thrilled at all the new faces in here. A big WELCOME to gabriel, tidesteve, simonsmommie, babydollbrat, lucygrl, TrapperJon, MarlaD and Scout! I hope you check out the rest of the site. (I hope I didn't miss anyone. )
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

At the fact the Barbie mom gave the kids a weekly allowance of $2 and $3.

I really wish they showed her husband's reaction when she said, "Do you know what I gave her kids? $3."

They must have been like, "Crap, we're going to Hades."

What was with all of the inapropiate touch that BarbieMom did with plain jane?
    When she was fixing the poor girls bow on her dress I was waiting for a "Sixteen Candles moment"

Welcome MattS

Quote Originally Posted by MattS
    I love Chrystal. Too bad she's married and I'm gay.

I was thinkin the same thing.... you stole my thought. *sigh*
    oh well

Welcome to FORT
    Last edited by just1paul; 11-10-2004 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fingers aren't working too well
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks Hepcat

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Holy frijole, I'm thrilled at all the new faces in here. A big WELCOME to gabriel, tidesteve, simonsmommie, babydollbrat, lucygrl, TrapperJon, MarlaD and Scout! I hope you check out the rest of the site. (I hope I didn't miss anyone. )
    Thanks for the welcome, I also like your recaps!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by simonsmommie
    It's kind of sad that Barbie-mom's family had money and needed "time" and that Chrystal's family had time but needed "money". Chrystal understood that-Barbie-mom did not. Even all the kids got that.............
    I don't really think that Chrystals family "needed" the money or is as poor as we all think. They appear to be just like our average family.. but very very well mannered. I did like Bens line however when Chrystal read about the 5K to the church, He said "we don't even go that much anymore"
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    I've been wondering how long this couple will remain together. I mean, he worked all those hours to keep their lives together, she went shopping and never thought that if she stoped spending their money, he might not have to work so hard. Then she decided to give the other kids $2 and $3 a week? And I about crapped my pants when she was talking about how Christian it is to wash other people's feet-did you see the side look she got from the pedicurist when she was saying how wonderful it was? It was almost as if she was likening herself to Christ. "Everyone should bow down to her." I couldn't believe how much she takes her husband and kids for granted and then she couldn't understand why they weren't cartwheeling just because she was home again. Hopefully she did feel true remorse at the end, although that isn't going to change things permanently, I don't think. But it could be a start!

I may be in the minority, but I have NO pity whatsoever for Colleen. She's a spoiled, selfish, self-righteous brat.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Hepcat

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Thank you for your big welcome! My name is BabyDollBrat and I am a Reality TV Junky! I stumbled on this site one night while looking for spoilers to some of my favorite shows and now this site is one of my favorite! Love your recaps! Thank you for taking the time to recap for us!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    I don't really think that Chrystals family "needed" the money or is as poor as we all think. They appear to be just like our average family.. but very very well mannered. I did like Bens line however when Chrystal read about the 5K to the church, He said "we don't even go that much anymore"
    I agree. They didn't strike me as poor, just average - heck, to someone from California, seeing all that land and space makes your mouth water.

I didn't think forcing them to tithe 10% was a very nice thing to do, even if they did go to church every day. Tithing should not be forced - they should want to do it, or else it's meaningless. Including it just seemed to be a jab on Colleen's part.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678