+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 11/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jarron
    Colleen is a bit self centered here. She is more concerned about the kids not kissing her rear than seeing the pain in the boy's eyes.
    I feel so sorry for Ben.

Polite, helpful and loving young man who just wanted the lady to embrace him. I'm sure his real mom consistantly tells him what an awesome helper he is. Too bad Blondie isn't grown up enough to know how to handle kids.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    I thought the "housetree" was beautiful and a place I would love. Is the hunting thing the only thing the Norton family has for income? I wasn't clear on that.
    Hunting, Conservation, Game Ranches, Guided Hunts = Big Money

Not all 'hunters" do it just for sport. He obviously has made a comfortable life for his family and has his priorities right.

God first, Family second and then the old Job & finances.

What a great example to the people that get their priorities out of wack.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I have to say i missed most of tonight's ep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    $7000 house payment!!!
    Is that what he said? A MONTH?

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    $2,000.00 FOOD BILL???????
    lets use an average month of 30 days = 66.00 per day. I am asking all of you with 2 adults and 3 children, can you feed your family on less than 66.00 per day?
    I noticed that Barbie looked slightly plump. Her sister did ask if they were going out to dinner so it did sound like that was more of the norm for the household.

$$ out the window

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Is that what he said? A MONTH?
    Yep, along with the 2,000.00 food bill, private schools, etc., etc.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

No wonder the California family is on this show! They really need that 50 thousand just to pay the bills.I feel sorry for that father, he is living like a slave in that room of his--sleeping on the floor, not allowed to be "strict" with his own kids, missing out on time with his kids cause he working 20 hrs a day. I hope Colleen sees how this whole situation really looks and they scale back some. They should also apply for that Nanny911 show.

That blonde woman is as dumb as a rock. When she was being shown the original log cabin on the property, she says in her voiceover that it was from the 1800s. The scene then cut to her saying something to the effect of "oh, so George Washington could have used this" Ummm, wrong century.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

She really would have been confused about the breezeway if he'd called it by it's real name. It's a dog trot, hon.

Poor Ben. Blondie needs to go to parenting school. Just because you aren't interested in fiddle class does NOT mean the kid isn't either. This is what the kid does for fun. The least you could have done for one friggin class was support the poor little thing She is way too materialistic than she needs to be. Maybe instead of being so concerned with material items, she should be interested in getting her kids under control and teaching them how to behave. Her poor husband is burning his candle at both ends working 20 hours a day, not being able to chastize his kids.....come on. They need to be yelled at if they are doing something wrong. They are having problems paying their bills....take the kids out of private school until you get caught up.....eat leftovers instead of going out to eat all the time.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread