+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 11/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

"I want them to say 'Miss Colleen, you're soo nice!'" Maybe if she was nice, they'd say it :rolleyes
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Colleen is a bit self centered here. She is more concerned about the kids not kissing her rear than seeing the pain in the boy's eyes.

Can you even imagine how awful those kids are going to be when they are teenagers?? This is a pretty good example of he apples not falling far from the tree...just look at their mom.

$7000 house payment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    $7000 house payment!!!
    $2,000.00 FOOD BILL???????
    lets use an average month of 30 days = 66.00 per day. I am asking all of you with 2 adults and 3 children, can you feed your family on less than 66.00 per day?
    Last edited by just1paul; 11-01-2004 at 09:18 PM. Reason: want to break food bill into days
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fan
    I thought the "housetree" was beautiful and a place I would love. Is the hunting thing the only thing the Norton family has for income? I wasn't clear on that. I don't have the same negative feeling about Colleen--I don't feel she is the least bit evil, just uneducated about other people (and money?), but the statement her hubby made about not being "allowed" to discipline the kids interested me. Wonder why? Look at the women in California she is surrounded by!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    lets use an average month of 30 days = 66.00 per day. I am asking all of you with 2 adults and 3 children, can you feed your family on less than 66.00 per day?
    I don't know how you can have that huge a food bill and NOT go out to eat at Outback every day ... ?

Ever hear of stretching food ... like making a pot of stew, or goulash, or casserole and eating LEFTOVERS??
    I have 2 adults and 2 almost teenagers. I can't imagine spending $2000 on food for a month without my husband kicking my backside!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

LUCYGRL
    Colleen is doing (almost) everything to show they are a Christian family. Nice Christian comments, Christian shirts etc. All which is really nice. But Colleen dear, "do not store up your treasures on the earth"...... She needs some extra Bible study

LUCYGRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Can you say DejaVu??? Did we not see this on Wifeswap?? Okay, so the wifeswap lady was WAAAYYYY more dramatic, but still - too similar. :rolleyes
    I swear, I was thinking the same thing. I had to look again to make sure I was watching the same show. They showed alot of scenes that mirrored Wife Swap. I was waiting for Colleen to freak out at the animals on the wall. Thank God she didn't . I would have to hate her immidiately. : :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    That is absolutely ridiculous...$2000.00

I feed 3 teenagers (boys) and my husband and I on about $500.00 per month and I don't clip coupons.

If Blondie learned to cook good old chicken and dumplings (cost of 1 chicken, flour, water, egg, and spices) I'm sure her husband might find his way out of the office and out of debt.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread