+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Norton Family

Deer are, of course, color-blind and don't see orange.

The real reason is that it's nearly impossible, at the ranges required for bow hunting, to accidentally shoot a human thinking it's a deer. If you can't tell a deer from a human from 50 yards, you probably aren't going to hit it anyway.

FORT Newbie
    yea they say deer are color blind but if you wear a solid orange vest i promise that deer knows you are there. but if that orange is broken up in patterns he want see you.but thats my opinion of hunting for 20 years.

FORT Newbie
    What did everybody think about David's song to crystal? right after the second show aired Monday he got a ton of calls from record producers to record that song. and he has been approached to start his own hunting show.

Quote Originally Posted by tidesteve
    What did everybody think about David's song to crystal? right after the second show aired Monday he got a ton of calls from record producers to record that song. and he has been approached to start his own hunting show.
    I thought it was very good! I figured it was put in there somehow to get him in the door somewhere.

FORT Newbie
    I loved the song

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I thought it was very good! I figured it was put in there somehow to get him in the door somewhere.
    i actually thought it was nice too..but couldn't help thinking they did the show b/c they wanted to have that aired..

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    If he got attention for singing the song and also offered a hunting show of his own..I say, YEAHHHHHHHH! I'm glad they did the show then, even if that was the only reason for doing it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123