+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Verruto Family

Quote Originally Posted by nopsycos
    Yes they have a toddler...I believe she is 3 yrs old. Im sure they took her to grandma or someone else to watch her. Might be too much for the little one. But I thought it was kinda weird to not even mention her. But for the record Colleen is every bit as shallow and *itchy as she came across.

That's right! I think I remember in the first episode she was there- I was thinking when Ronnie said he hadn't slept with his wife for 3 years, I thought that must have been when the baby was conceived. Although I believe he meant he hasn't slept next to his wife in a few years, not that they haven't done it in 3 years. Maybe that is why the sister came over- I didn't see her during the party.

wow. Colleen always had such a vacant look on her face to reflect the vacuous space in her head. i also think she's on some sort of rx meds.. you can tell by the glossy, spaced out look in her eyes.. and some of her comments were so random..as if she didn't think before she spoke.

i also can't believe she gave the kids 2-3 bucks a week..a WEEK?! that is so ridiculous. and on top of that, she tithed $5000 to a church on their behalf. that's crazy. let the family decide to do that if they want, but don't make that kind of decision for them.. nuts- i'd be so pi$$ed.

Quote Originally Posted by nopsycos
    Yes they have a toddler...I believe she is 3 yrs old. Im sure they took her to grandma or someone else to watch her. Might be too much for the little one. But I thought it was kinda weird to not even mention her. But for the record Colleen is every bit as shallow and *itchy as she came across.
    Sounds like a real piece of work...
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Thanks for the news that they have a toddler, too. I watched the show pretty closely and I don't think she was ever mentioned.

After the first episode, I didn't think Barbie was that bad, just ditzy. She really took an unattractive turn for me when she was so condescending to the pedicurist. But I can't stand the way she acted about the quilt. I think it speaks volumes that her kids could tell she wanted them to feel miserable without her. Everyone's tip-toeing around HER in that family, not Vinny.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

Re: The Verruto Family

[mod edit]
    I personally have known this family since kindergarten and they are one of the nicest most loving families I have ever known!As for Colleen she is one of the best mothers Ive ever know.Her and Ronnie are truly in love.
    [mod edit]Oh yah and for the people who were wondering they do have another daughter named Victoria.
    If anyone has any other questions about the family or what they are doing now just email me at sarahvirginia246@aim or IM me at sarahvirginia246
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-07-2008 at 09:01 AM.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: The Verruto Family

I don't watch this nonsense. But if a family opens themeelves up to this, then they shouldn't be unhappy if others see them in a light other than the one they wish to be seen in... JMHO.
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-07-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: to remove edited portion of quoted post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12