+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 9/21: The Queen of Clean

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Great job hep!! I wasn't able to catch the show because Big Brother was on the same night and I feel like I didn't miss a beat
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Back in Peabody, the daddy gone mad with chef power is ready to explain the massive quantities of meatballs they have assembled: they are throwing a surprise party in Veronicaís honor. Some surprise; he just made her cater her own surprise party.

OMG - I thought the same thing! Also it made me feel uncomfortable - like she was the maid. The Boston family seemed really selfish.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Well, I just watched the show since it re-aired today, and it made me appreciate your recap even more! Spot-on, Hep!

And I'll keep my own mom, thankyouverymuch.

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

I hear ya....

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I just could never call my mother by her first name. I have always called her mom or momma. When I introduce her to my friends I tell them what her name is, but it just sounds funny to me for a child to call their parent by their first name. I could never bring myself to call her by her first name.
    I often wonder what point in their lives did I change from "Mommie / Momma" to just "Mom"... I really can't recall. Kids just grow up waaaay too fast. And now they are out in the cruel world with kids of their own. At least they don't call me "MOTHER" like they do in my husband's family. It sounds just too formal and pompous to call your parents "Mother" and "Father". <snort> At least they don't call them Mater and Pater. Mother and Father were at the Catholic school I went to... The Mother Superior and the Priest. :rolleyes Yeah, that's where my rebel ways come from....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12