+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Famiglietti family

Watching Diane I think it would be safe to say she had more fun then the kids.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Very genuine woman who wears her heart on her sleeve.

She's the first mother on these shows that IMO, honestly, truthfully and faithfully tried to make a sincere difference in her host family. I also think she succeeded! Way to go!!

Although she would bug me after a while (too loud), I sure did like her fortitude.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie

Dianne

What a super woman! After watching the show yesterday I have promised myself to be the kind of mother Dianne is. It is amazing what inspiration you can get from a stranger on TV. Thank you Dianne.

Nice ending and all, blahblahblah...but, bad way to spend the 50k IMO
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Basia34
    What a super woman! After watching the show yesterday I have promised myself to be the kind of mother Dianne is. It is amazing what inspiration you can get from a stranger on TV. Thank you Dianne.
    Basia34

Welcome to the FORT! It's great that Dianne inspired you so much! She's inspired me too, but since I'm not a mother, I plan on just being a better and more fun-loving person.

I thought Diane was extremely genuine and a very caring person. She opened up her heart to this family, and was very giving of herself. I never, ever thought of her as racist whatsoever. She totally took this family in, and I felt truly thought of them as her own.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

i know this sounds great but..

MY TEACHER IS MR. FAMIGLIETTI!!!!!! ..he works at Classical HighSchool in Lynn...he's a great guy..very funny

Quote Originally Posted by bigge
    MY TEACHER IS MR. FAMIGLIETTI!!!!!! ..he works at Classical HighSchool in Lynn...he's a great guy..very funny

to the FORT Bigge :group hug. I bet it is neat living beside Diane. She is such a fun person and very genuine. I loved her laughter and the values she taught the other children. So tell us what Mr. Famiglietti is like? Was it weird watching the show and seeing your teacher on TV?? Give us details.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Mr. Famiglietti seems like a wonderful husband and father, and just an all around warm individual. Neighbors like that are great to have. Sounds like he makes learning fun!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bigge
    hahahah whos this.... i go to classical!!!!
    Mr. Fam is the man. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast