+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Famiglietti family

Nothing at all. I meant it the kindest way. One of my roommates in collage was from Dorchester and the other one was from the Orchard Parks development in the Boston area and let me tell you ,sweet as can be ;that is until someone crossed them! Then it was like watching two baby faced angel figurines turn into the Terminator and Alien. I am thinking this family is possible sweet also ,but I'm sure they're not going to allow anyone to walk over them.

Oh, I wish they had more than $50,000 to give this family, they so need it. Like new home (with a couple additional baths), pay off the bills, etc. How about we nominate them for the Renovate My Family show?

BTW, I don't think the Atlanta family's dad is going to want Mrs. Famiglietti to leave.

Diane is too cool.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Why the hell did the dad point up and say it was in that cabinet, then point down..then go NO..over there, and point somewhere totally different??!

He was clearly screwing with her!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maybe,but you know how it is sometimes when you doing one thing and trying to explain something and your mind just gets momentarily twisted around....um ....what was I just talking about ???....Oh yeah , anyway you saw how they were moving junk around the house and sticking things in odd places. They pobably moved whatever it was around several times before she got there. They aren't the most organized family around you know.

FORT Newbie
    aww the fam
    the whole entire school watched it last night.
    O I HOPE that lady isnt going to give them the money for a house cleaner or anything, that would be awful.
    I really dont like how they were portrayed. I know reality shows obvioulsy take the "juiciest" shots and show those... but making Diane seem RACIST? i thought that was just sickening. On the website for the show the describe the Fams neighborhood as one of Italian and Irish Americans.... our community is EXTREMELY diverce, white, black, yellow, purple... took offense to that i guess...
    i hope they get the money without the attachments...
    iI dont know if anyone saw the preview for the next episode where Diane is getting ready to open the envelope ... she just sais, "whatever it is, we should be thankful, because it will be more then we have"" or somethign along those lines....

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    fitchick I'm not familiar with the area.. is there some inside scoop that you'd like to share??

I've only spent a short amount of time in Boston,but that was years ago. I was there on vaction with one of my college roommates. We spent most of our time shopping and partying. I thought the city was quite attractive and I even talked a meter maid out of giving us a ticket!!! So My expierence was great. But as I said above, the girls were sweet and petite,but you do not want to make them angry. Some of the guys in the clubs learned the hard way.

I saw a tinge of that in the daughter when she was called lazy several times. She wasn't to happy,but she was respectful. I would imagine her peers have seen that other side of her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    Nothing at all. I meant it the kindest way. One of my roommates in collage was from Dorchester and the other one was from the Orchard Parks development in the Boston area and let me tell you ,sweet as can be ;that is until someone crossed them! Then it was like watching two baby faced angel figurines turn into the Terminator and Alien. I am thinking this family is possible sweet also ,but I'm sure they're not going to allow anyone to walk over them.

#1.......please tell me that you know how 'college' is spelled, especially if you were enrolled.....but I ain't mad 'atcha'.. And I love you.

I think this family is a hoot! I love how they love each other. I think people take these things much too seriously. I think you've just gotta understand where different kinds of people (in differnet kinds of situations) are coming from.

Just because people express their love differently, we need to not look down on anyone. As long as there is love and understanding among them. I think they are fantastic. We Just Gotta Make Sure That There Is Love And Understanding.

The Familigliettos.

They are LOUD. They HARASS each other. They JOKE on each other, My guess is that nobody better offend their precious loved ones. I am just sorry that the other family is so much more controlled, and not having AS much fun AS OFTEN. But I think they will be OK. Control stifles creatibility.- AND I'VE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT.

But 'other MOM ' (less adventageous) is working well on trying to show how to share the love. And I am on her side!

I Am Loving This Show!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay?? you invented a whole new word (creatibility?? ) but harassed fitchick for a typo? you're baaad.

I can't wait to see what's instore for the whole crew next week!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    #1.......please tell me that you know how 'college' is spelled, especially if you were enrolled.....but I ain't mad 'atcha'.. And I love you.
    Let's just say I went to the college of (p)resident Bushisms

I think next weeks show is going to be fun. Or is that funer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast