+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Thibodeaux Family

Yes, but her hair & nails looked good while she was doing it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

But did they match? I don't know what color you'd call that.

I was appalled at the end of the show when Veronica discovered that Diane wanted Veronica's husband to have the plasma screen tv...when Veronica said something about Diane probably liked her husband, and that she'd have to give her a call. I thought that comment was uncalled for. This didnt sound to me at all like a woman (Veronica)who was going to change.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    It's control, control, control.........and jealousy is a form of control.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yes, but her hair & nails looked good while she was doing it!

(p.s. - loved your list! Didn't go over my head )

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I was appalled at the end of the show when Veronica discovered that Diane wanted Veronica's husband to have the plasma screen tv...when Veronica said something about Diane probably liked her husband, and that she'd have to give her a call. I thought that comment was uncalled for. This didnt sound to me at all like a woman (Veronica)who was going to change.
    I think her comment about calling Diane was all in jest; almost like a "uh ,uh no she di-ant" remark.

I do think Veronica was jealous, but ladies to some degree wouldn't any of us be just a tad bit jealous if we came home to hear our family going on about another woman?

Yes, you're right, fit chick5. I think it's normal to be a little jealous..it's just that Veronica was so nice and all to Diane's face when they met to talk afterwards. I realize she (Veronica) didnt know at that time they met, how the money would be
    split..as Diane wanted Veronica's husband to get the plasma tv he always wanted.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Diane was looking out for the family in their best interest. Because Alvin wanted a plasma screen tv, and he worked hard and deserved it, Diane felt he deserve to get something he wanted. Not like the other family members wouldnt enjoy the television. Their family bonded with Diane because she was more "down to earth" and relaxed, and they enjoyed her laughter. Would I be jealous of another woman being closer to my family? Yes, but I would look into the question a little deeper.. as to why am I feeling jealous (insecure) with this lady being liked by my family members. We all have room for improvement in our lives. Diane taught this family the most valuable lesson.. to not take each other for granted and to spend more time with each other and enjoy each other. I loved this episode by far the best of all the Trading Spouses episodes shown. Thanks Diane for waking us all up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogopogo

(p.s. - loved your list! Didn't go over my head )

Oh really?!? Apparently it did!!! :phhht

:deadhorse

+ Reply to Thread