+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Thibodeaux Family

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Oh, I don't know...how about a feeling of self worth? Why can't someone just want to do something to make them feel better about themself?
    She's be a lot better of going to the gym and spending fun time with her kids. From what I saw, her kids looked emotionally deprived and they really opened up thanks to the other mother (who I thought was by far the sweetest and most caring mom I've seen on this show).

Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000
    On that point, I will agree. It doesn't matter how bright Veronica's nail polish is as long as she doesn't improve her personality it won't make much difference.
    I didn't say Veronica has an ugly personality. I was speaking in general.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

What's up with Veronica calling the daughter lazy?!? At the time, it didn't seem like a big deal to me, but it really is demeaning especially since she repeated it 3 or 4 times. Was that the rudest thing she said on the show or was their something worse I can't remember?

Veronica is a really little kid inside of a really big bra.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I fear Veronica is so busy being a control freak that she is unable to really enjoy life. That is sad, and it consumes way too much energy. She's doesn't seem to know what fun is, although she did seem to loosen up at the party with the other family. Now, that was refreshing to see. I was worried that she didn't have it in her.

Her family, though hesitantly, seemed to blossom under Diane's watch. There was laughing and silly activity. My kind of fun!! Did you notice how they started to go back into their shells when she came home? I think, after experiencing Diane, they are going to (hopefully) start to do things differently. It's like they've found out that it's ok to laugh.

And I also noticed that Veronica seemed to get jealous when her family went on and on about the good time with Diane. And she was down right ugly-acting when she found out how Diane thought they should spend the 50K. Everybody else seemed pretty tickled!! It seems to be hard for her when it's not All About Her.

I just hope that her family will not let her steal their new-found joy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I thought she had a very nasty attitude. She acted like she needed everyone to cater to her without her doing anything in return. I felt that her family really did dread her return.

Remember the footage of Veronica cleaning and scrubbing. That's not the actions of some one who acts as though they need to be catered to. She had the whole family cleaning house and she was right along with them.

I'm not saying she doesn't need to do some work on the personality because she does and she may have said something about being queen of the house, but I think she was doing more talk for show then anything else.

Queens don't lift a finger to clean ,unless it's to point to a spot for some one else to clean.

I do think the kids were in need of some more emotional attention from Veronica and she would get a lot of benefit from dieting and working out,but so would Diane as well as some of the other mothers featured on this show. at least Veronica didn't try to tell the Famiglietti
    children what they should be eating while her fat was jiggling in a bathing suit. ( Tammy ). If Veronica had said something like that they would have had to call out the national guard to stop the riotous laughter going on in my apartment.

Dude , Arianna was lazy.Come on man....... you know that girl was straight up lazy and she still got $8,000.00. toward a new car .

" Oh, my allergies,oh my allergies"
    Last edited by did_it_again; 10-01-2004 at 11:03 AM.

No, I missed her scrubbing and cleaning. Could you see her mouth? Was she cursing under her breath because Alvin and Brittney weren't there to do it for her?

Oh, Is that what she was doing. I thought she was singing a happy song to herself.

Do you often sing happy songs to yourself when you're cleaning house? Someone elses house? I rest my case.

I guess it's safe to say Veronica was cursing a blue streak. And a red one and a green one ....

+ Reply to Thread