+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 9/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Art_930
    One thing I've learned from watching this show is that when you're in a dysfunctional relationship you don't realize it.
    Oh, a lot of us realize it.
    I thought the pony tails were dorky but since the little girl did them I approve of them. It takes self confidence to look dorky and go right on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WellAhLookyHere
    Drew is such a Drama Queen no one can relate to him. His smart a$$ mouth is way too much to take. has Drew accepted his sexuality??
    Maybe he is having a time accepting his sexuality, and may be a little confused. That may be why he is lashing out. I think hes got lots of potential. Hell, at least he realizes his family has problems, the parents need to open their eyes up and see that.

Drew: "That's manuel labor we don't do that." WHAT!!!!!
    Boy ,you consider washing a plastic seat with soapy water Manuel labor? She didn't ask you to wash the frickin' thing with your tongue!!!

I go back and forth on how I feel about him because he bugs me,but on the other hand I feel bad for him because he is an out cast in his own home and I know that's hard on him.

Listening to Arthur talk with Cathy about Drew was pathetic on Arthurs part. He put it all on Drew. Dude, come on you are the father,the frickin' 'A' man of the house, at least your supposed to be. Be the man. Drew doesn't want to be in control of the house he wants a relationship with his old man.
    Last edited by did_it_again; 09-15-2004 at 09:40 PM.

I was embarrassed for Drew when he went screaming "Mommy, Mommy"- what 16 year old still calls his mom, mommy??
    I was wondering about that.... He's going to catch hell at school for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I was wondering about that.... He's going to catch hell at school for that.
    regarding the Drewster screaming mommy mommy, -- hes going to catch hell at school.....

Unless at school they know his whole family is dysfunctional, and "mommy" probably demands that he call her that, the dizzy ...........
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by elvisvegas
    Also, I'm baffled by the animosity toward the NY guests. What did they do that was so bad? It certainly wasn't a reprise of Normi & company on the boat. Did I miss something?
    You must have missed the part where the NY neighbors were making fun of Jen for wearing the ponytails in her hair (because the Messina daughter had done her hair like that for her before the party) and saying it MUST be because she is from "TAAIK-SAY-US!" as they all enjoyed themselves taking turns at doing mocking, exaggerated accents that they assume Texans (and probably all Southerners) speak with.

I don't recall the TX neighbors making fun of big Kathy's nasally NY speaking manner or her raccoon-like eyeliner. (there was some talk about the chicken though)

Quote Originally Posted by Xantham Gum
    You must have missed the part where the NY neighbors were making fun of Jen for wearing the ponytails in her hair (because the Messina daughter had done her hair like that for her before the party) and saying it MUST be because she is from "TAAIK-SAY-US!" as they all enjoyed themselves taking turns at doing mocking, exaggerated accents that they assume Texans (and probably all Southerners) speak with.

I don't recall the TX neighbors making fun of big Kathy's nasally NY speaking manner or her raccoon-like eyeliner. (there was some talk about the chicken though)

Arthur showed himself to be the donkey's orifice that he is when he made that comment about kathy around his people.

Just wanted to say that I know Drew, he is a really nice guy and goes to my High School (Smithtown HighSchool) I dont know him too well, but he is geniuine, and were in the school play together, he is really cool
    Kami and Karli from AR3

"We need to fly to Kenya Africa"

Go Chip and Kim!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789