+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

oops forgot -- I really like the womans prayer on canadian bunny signature.. and Im a guy (HEHEHEEHE)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I need to ask a question. I was watching my grand kid and he was running his mouth a mile a minute. Was it actually said that Drew is gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I need to ask a question. I was watching my grand kid and he was running his mouth a mile a minute. Was it actually said that Drew is gay?
    No it was not actually said that Drew is gay, but I think if the family were to be dissected a bit and Drew was more at ease it would come out. Its hard enough being a teen, (been a while for me) but a gay teen has even more to shoulder, even in this enlightened era..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Jennifer gave $5,000 for plastic surgery!?!?! $1,200 for kick boxing classes for Dad and son. Drew hates it.

Kathy gets mad that Jennifer gave money to therepy because her insurance covers it. ARG that was quite an annoying comment.
    Hmm. Kathy's family is perfect and yet...she knows that her insurance covers therapy. I actually think she may have said they already are in therapy...I must say it's going SUPER...who are they seeing? Jay McGraw?

FORT Newbie

Question about tonights show

Hi everyone, I'm knew here. My mom and I were just watching the show and we missed part of it and are despret to know what happened. What did Rodney get? I knew he said he got "screwed" or something like that, but I didn't hear what he actually got.

Oh and I tottally think Kathy was a rude, pompus you-know-what. You could really tell that she looked down on that other family because they didn't have the money she did. That comment about the insurance was truely horrible. She refused to see her family's flaws and when they were pointed out to her she did the childish thing and said something mean about the person pointing it out. I think she was one of the worst mom's I have seen on the show so far.

So anyway, what did Rodney get?

Rodney got $1,000

IMHO,

Didn't like/care for either of the husbands.

Kathy is just as big of an ass as Arthur is.

Who knows? There may be some hope yet for Arthur and Drew (the hug at the end).

Have no idea why Jen is with Rodney, but when all the shouting's over, I guess true love does conquer all!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh and I tottally think Kathy was a rude, pompus you-know-what. You could really tell that she looked down on that other family because they didn't have the money she did. That comment about the insurance was truely horrible. She refused to see her family's flaws and when they were pointed out to her she did the childish thing and said something mean about the person pointing it out. I think she was one of the worst mom's I have seen on the show so far. - Quote from midnight lullaby

Yes I believe Kathy has a money problem thinking because hubby hasa somewhat successful business, she loves rubbing other peoples faces in it. The insurance comment was awful and I wanted to give her a smak. She should consider herself fortunate that they have insurance and hubby can work, some people cannot, and Rodney of the other family just may not be able to land something more permanent and it may not be entirely his fault.
    The jabs at each other and the families appear to be getting a little deep on this show and it shows how shallow some people are. Give me the poor people anytime and I'll give them some $$ to have a beer can, chicken wing, bar B Q good time.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

FORT Newbie
    Kathy did look down upon Rodney, but I think it was for a lack of responsibility, not a lack of material objects. I would not label her a snob. Had she been at the Biggins house, where both parents work, it would have been a different story. She observed this man laugh while telling his child that he wiped out his bank account. Sad.

I suspect that Jen heard somewhere along the way (from Drew, perhaps?) that Kathy wanted to get plastic surgery. Jen was clearly letting people at the party know that she understands why someone would want plastic surgery. Why would she be saying this? I doubt anyone there admitted to having it. I think they were talking about the money & it was edited out. Also, when Kathy read about the money alloted for surgery, she quickly passed right over it, & even seemed a little embarassed. If it had been a total shock to her, I think we would have seen that in her reaction.

Also, I'm baffled by the animosity toward the NY guests. What did they do that was so bad? It certainly wasn't a reprise of Normi & company on the boat. Did I miss something?

FORT Newbie

Drew Messina

I thought I was the only was who thought Drew needed to come ouf the closet. It is quite obvious that his parents know, but I am sure they did not want to voice it out to the entire viewing audience.

They all need some kind of therapy -
    The Mom needs to open her eyes and see the REAL world,
    The Father needs to realize this is the 21st Century and stop treating his wife like a Maid.

DREW PLEASE COME OUT COME OUT

It is hard, I KNOW.

+ Reply to Thread