+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I hate how these Mom's try to start this revolution during the second part.

I noticed a pattern emerging with the mothers.....after a day, they "suddenly" seem to say these exact words to their surrogate families, "We're gonna try things MY way!"

Me thinks producers make 'em say it. Anyone else feel the same?

I think they make them say it also.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by Dilidali
    I noticed a pattern emerging with the mothers.....after a day, they "suddenly" seem to say these exact words to their surrogate families, "We're gonna try things MY way!"

Me thinks producers make 'em say it. Anyone else feel the same?
    Yup.

I do.

To throw my two cents in and echo virtually everybody else that's posted thus far:

Rodney and Arthur need to be taken out back and whipped like dogs.

Arthur, in particular.

I'll give Jen credit. I probably would've blown the 50K the day Arthur started snapping at me: "Do this, do that . . . " and gave me a LIST to boot.

They might've had to call the cops.

I mean, everybody knows this ain't no vacation, but behaving as though someone that enters your house is supposed to come in and immediately start plowing the back forty . . . well, that dog don't hunt, either.

Rodney spicing up Cathy's (sp?, anybody?) soup with insects? This man needs a shrink, quick, fast and in a hurry. That was just nasty, and I agree with her, childish.

After tonight's ep, I can truly see why this one is billed as "The Most Explosive Trading Spouses Ever!"
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Was it just me, or did they not show a preview for the next show?
    Myrosiedog

FORT Newbie

down with the husbands

1St time in this forum, so please bear with me.
    I could not believe what I was seeing. This was my 2nd time watching this show.
    I couldn't believe these two men the first guy from Texas, what the hell was he on when he thought that putting a fly in her soup. (how hospitable) I'm sure she felt welcomed then. that was downright cruel.
    then we have Arthur who is an ass. who the hell orders around a stranger, I mean I don't know what show he thought he signed up for. and what did he mean that he marks his territory and so on. to bad they didn't show coming attractions because I would love to see how he thinks he will put her in her place.
    Overall I felt real bad for both women. Had I been on this show I would have decked both men or we would have had some choice words. and mind you I am not a violent person. Well I love reality shows can't wait for next week.

I hope the producers of this show offer free counceling to these families--not just tonite's but most of the families need it. Exactly what are the families told about this show when approached to do it? I am thinking a lot is left out, and it will be hard to sign people up for the next season.
    Tonite that Rodney reminded me of a guy who purposely screwedup so that he wouldn't be relied on to do certain things he didn't want to. It worked too.I don't know how they and their families can watch this without squirming.
    The other guy, likes cracking the whip at his wife, or women in general--except to Jennifer about smoking, he got his son to tell her to go away from backyard. How odd to "forget" to get his eldest son up for school. Why does he let Drew harrass his younger siblings and be rude to him without stopping him?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    I hope the producers of this show offer free counceling to these families--not just tonite's but most of the families need it. Exactly what are the families told about this show when approached to do it? I am thinking a lot is left out, and it will be hard to sign people up for the next season.
    Tonite that Rodney reminded me of a guy who purposely screwedup so that he wouldn't be relied on to do certain things he didn't want to. It worked too.I don't know how they and their families can watch this without squirming.
    The other guy, likes cracking the whip at his wife, or women in general--except to Jennifer about smoking, he got his son to tell her to go away from backyard. How odd to "forget" to get his eldest son up for school. Why does he let Drew harrass his younger siblings and be rude to him without stopping him?
    I agree!
    To the FORT!
    Myrosiedog

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    One of the dad's is the truest definition of a what i would call a red neck. No offence to anyone.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Rodney spicing up Cathy's (sp?, anybody?) soup with insects
    Eww, did he really?! I got a phone call as Rodney was starting to grill the sandwiches, so I missed that part. That's disgusting!!

I hope the wives let the husbands have it but good next week!

Kelli,

+ Reply to Thread